Quote 19:

When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
--
Sometimes you have to do what's best for you and your life, not what's best for everybody else.
--
With or without problems, talk to God.
--
May mga bagay na iniiwan nalang dapat sa nakaraan.
--
She's hurt, not mad. There's a difference
--
Behind every favorite song, there is an untold story.
--
Enjoy these moments now, because they don't last forever.
--
"Don't dream your life, live your dream"
--

You never realize how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
--
You can decide to trust God, or you can decide to be miserable.
--
Never forget how blessed you are. Don't be negative when you have so much to be positive about.
--
Girls with beautiful personalities will always be the prettiest ones.
--
People are quick to judge, but slow to correct themselves.
--
a kiss on the forehead is such a little gesture yet it's so sweet & meaningful..
--
Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had.
--
Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your joy. Life is too short to put up with people who waste your time.
--
Just because something good ends doesn’t mean something better won’t begin.
--
Don't be afraid to start over. It's a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want.
--
"When SOMEONE gives you a NICKNAME, it means you are SPECIAL to that person." - Reader's Digest
--
I hate that feeling. The feeling when you're sad and you have no idea why, but you just are.
--
A pretty face doesn't always mean a pretty heart.
--
Expect the unexpected when you're in a relationship.
--

Oraenmanida. ✋