Quote 16:

Let love find you. That's why it's called 'falling in love' because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.
--
"Your worth is the one thing they just can't define."
--
Music sounds better when the song describes how you feel.
--
Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.
--
Wag mong iparamdam na espesyal ako sayo kahit di naman totoo. Niloko mo na nga ang sarili mo, dinamay mo pa ako.
--
It's rare, but when a guy is cute and has a nice personality there are no words to describe how attractive that is.
--
Ang hirap umasa, lalo na kung wala namang kasiguraduhan.
--
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. -Churchill
--
"What comes easy, won't last long. What lasts long, won't come easy."
--
I'm not stupid. I know when I'm being lied to.
--
The right person comes at the most unexpected time.
--
There's somebody out there for everybody, you just have to wait for God to bring them into your life.
--
Real boyfriends stand by their girls on good days, and stand even closer on bad days, no matter what.
--
We all have a friend that only gets called by their nickname, and it sounds weird to even say their real name.
--
Keep smiling because life is beautiful and there is so much to smile about.
--
Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why.
--
People can't change the truth, but the truth can change people.
--
The more pictures you take during an event or moment, the less you remember it. (Psychological Facts)
--
FANZONED: Minahal mo ng sobra pero hindi ka naman kilala.
--
No matter what knocks you down in life, get back up and keep going. Never give up. Great blessings are a result of great perseverance.

--