Quote 21:

Don't compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance.
--
There's no "i' in team, but apparently there is one hidden somewhere in "group project".
--
A true friend is someone who never gets tired of listening to your own pointless dramas over & over again.
--
Isn't it ironic:
- We ignore the ones that adore us
- Adore the ones who ignore us
- Love the ones who hurt us
- Hurt the ones that love us
--

If people don't make an effort to be in your life, don't try to be in theirs; it's not worth it.
--
"If its meant to be, it will be."
--
You'll never find the RIGHT person if you never let go of the WRONG one.
--
Before you "assume" try this method called "ask".
--
Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.
--
Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do, long after the mood you said it in has left you.
--
Hard times will always reveal true friends.
--
Mahirap din talaga kapag maraming beses ka nang naloko, kasi hindi mo na alam ang kaibahan ng kunwari sa totoo.
--
Perfect is not when two people are together. It's when you're both opposite but in that way you complete each other.
--
Be nice and smile to everyone you meet. You don't know what they are going through, and they may need that smile.
--
"Kapag gusto talaga maraming paraan, kapag ayaw napakaraming dahilan niyan."
--
Ang dami mong naiisip pero hindi mo masabi.
--
Happiness is a choice. Choose it.
--
Never apologize for how you feel. It's like saying sorry for who you are. If they can't respect you, they're not worth it.
--
Everything will be okay. Not today, maybe tomorrow.
--
Ganon yata talaga no? Kahit sampung milyong beses kapang gumawa ng tama, mawawala at mawawala lahat ng yan sa isang pagkakamali mo lang.
--