Quote 29:

I'm at that point of my life where I don't force people to stay. If you want to go away, then go.
--
Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place. Just stay positive.
--
two types of crush

1. Love at first sight
2. Nadala ng putanginang kaka-ayie ng tropa.
--
Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them.
--
Don't follow your dreams - chase them.
--
The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.
--
Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions be louder than your words.
--
Maybe the reason why we can’t let go of someone is because deep inside us, we still hope.
--
Sometimes, I wish I could just disappear from life for a while.
--
Every girl has that one boy they will never lose feelings for.
--
No matter how strong a girl is, she has a weak point. And sometimes, all she needs is a hug.
--
Ayokong masanay sa mga bagay na alam kong anytime pwedeng mawala.
--
If you treat a man as he is, he will stay as he is. If you treat him as he ought to be, he will become the bigger and better man.
--

It hurts when you realize that you’re not as important to someone as you thought you were. 💔
--
What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine. Never lose hope and hang on to God's hand.
--
Don't compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance.
--
You won't understand because you're not me.
--
Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but worse to regret.
--
Trying to convince yourself that you don't care when you know deep down that you care very much.
--