Quote 24:

Yung mga magagandang memories may purpose yan. Yan yung mga binabalikan kapag dumadating kayo sa mga bad moments.
--
Be strong to accept challenges in life.
--
I'm fine but not happy.
--
Maturity comes with experience, not age.
--
The difference between an opportunity and an obstacle is your attitude. Your faith has to be greater than your fear.
--
The worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don't care at all.
--
Just because it don’t come easily doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try.
--
Don't judge me based on what you heard.
--
Sabi ko hindi ako magsasawa, pero di ko sinabing di ako mapapagod.
--
Meron laging isang tao sa buhay natin, na kahit ilang beses tayong saktan, hindi natin magawang iwan.
--
Sometimes, having some space is what you need to realize what you really want.
--
When a girl is acting like she doesn't care about you anymore, that's when she needs you the most.
--
“Life isn’t always easy. There are hills but then when you least expect it, there are flats that make you remember why you love living.”
--
Patience is not an ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
--
Keep fighting for what you believe in.
--