Quote 18:

People always miss you more when they see how much happier you are without them.
--
Love is a gift from God, and one of the most important gifts that He wants us to share.
--
Even when the whole world is against you, keep going. Even crazy dreams come true.
--
Over-thinking ruins you, ruins the situation, twists things around, makes you worry just makes everything much worse than it actually is.
--
No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive.
--
Apologizing doesn't mean you're right or wrong, it just means you value your relationship more than your ego.
--
A strong person loves, forgive, let go, tries again, perseveres.. no matter what life throws at them.
--
Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
--
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
--
That awkward moment when you're in super deep thought. Then 4 minutes later you realize you're staring directly at someone.
--
Be the person who stay strong even when you have every reason to break down.
--
Smile, because life is way too short to be unhappy.
--
Enjoy the little things in life, one day you'll look back and realize that they were big things.
--
It is never too late to be what you might have been. -George Eliot
--
i want to meet someone who makes me feel the way music does
--
Your past can never dictate your future when you put it in the hands of God.
--
Stop looking for perfect partners. Just find someone who knows how lucky they are when they have you.
--
We cannot learn without pain. :)
--
Life''s not about people who act true to your face. It''s about people who remain true behind your back.
--

Anneong! :*