Quote 26:

Don't force someone to make time for you, if they really want to, they will.
--
FACT: People do crazy things, when their heart gets broken.
--
God never leads us where He cannot keep us. His grace is always sufficient for us in any and every circumstance of life.
--
Know your priorities. Life isn’t just about earning money and reaching your goals. Value yourself and the people around you. In the end, it’s what matters most.
--
You can't let other people tell you who you are. You have to decide that for yourself.
--
What hurts the most is when you love someone with everything you've got and they don't seem to want to love you back. 💔
--
A lesson without pain is meaningless, that's because no one can gain without sacrificing something. But by enduring that pain and overcoming it, he shall obtain a poweful, unmatched heart. A fullmetal heart. 😊💕

-Edward Elric-
(Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood)
--
Dear Girls,

pano maka-iwas sa fail relationship? simple lang. mag-settle ka sa taong pinapangarap ka. hindi sa taong pinapangarap mo.
--
why is it so hard for people to admit they’re wrong?
--
YUNG SCHOOL NGAYON IMBIS NA MATUTO KA MAPAPAGOD KA EH DAHIL SA PANAHON NGAYON MAS MAHALAGA NA ANG PUMASA KAYSA SA MATUTO.
--
Failure does not define you as a person. The way you handle failure does define you as a person.
--
Alam mo yung mahirap?

Yung nasanay kang magpuyat!
tas hirap na hirap kang matulog ng maaga at magising ng umaga.
--
Ung nandun ka sa point ng life mo na gusto mong sumaya but at the same time alam mong pag sumaya ka may kapalit na kalungkutan. Kaya no thanks na lang.
--
Even though we already expected it to happen, we still got hurt so bad.💔
--
If you have a family that loves you, a few good friends, food on your table and a roof over your head. You are richer than you think.