Quote 22:

The harder the life, the stronger you'll become. The stronger you become, the easier the life will be.
--
The more you talk about that person to others, the more you fall in love with that person.
--
Reyalidad hindi imahinasyon. Matuto kang magising sa katotohanan.
--
You can’t change how people feel about you, so don’t try. Just live your life and be happy.
--
Don't cry for what is lost. Smile for what still remains.
--
Don't punish your "next" for what your "ex" did.
--
One day, all the love you've given away will find it's way back to you, and it will finally stay.
--
Sometimes the best way to be happy is to learn to let go of things you tried hard to hold on to.
--
Yung advice mo sa ibang tao, sana naaapply mo din sa sarili mo.
--
Even the strongest feeling expires when ignored.
--
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
--
I hate that feeling when you're not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.
--
You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end.
--
Please remember that life is always worth living. no matter what you're going through, it will always get better.
--
Don't be upset when i do you the way you did me.
--
Setting a goal without a change in your daily routine is simply wishful thinking.
--
I used to believe that prayer changes things, but now I know that prayer changes us and we change things.
--
Happiness is actually contagious. When you're positive, people are naturally drawn to you.
--
"The worst feeling is when something is killing you inside, and you have to act like you don't care."
--
Sometimes you try so hard to take care of everyone else that you forget to take care of yourself.
--
Sometimes the little things mean the most.
--
Hindi lahat dapat ipaglaban. Matuto ka din sumuko.
--