Quote 28:

Just because it doesn’t happen right away doesn’t mean it won’t happen for you. Don’t give up. Don’t count yourself out. Don’t feed the negative thoughts and fear that might pop up to make you doubt yourself. Keep trusting. Keep believing. Keep going. Your time is coming.
--
Once you realize you deserve better, letting go will be the best decision you will ever make.
--
When you become really close to someone, you can hear their voice in your head when you read their texts.
--
As long as you are happy, who the hell cares?
--
Pretending you're fine when you're really dying inside.
--
You are not what you have done - you are what you have overcome.
--
Can u imagine how successful i'd be if i studied regularly and spent my time wisely i'm not gonna do it but can u imagine?
--
The past is behind, learn from it.
The future is ahead, prepare for it.
The present is here, live it.
--
Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.
--
"If you leave someone, at least tell them why, because what's more painful than being abandoned is knowing you're not worth an explanation."
--
Reminder: don’t compare yourself to people you don’t know. don’t compare yourself to people you know. don’t compare yourself to anyone but yourself.
--
Sometimes we don't need advice, we just need somebody to listen.
--
Age is just a number, maturity is a choice.
--
Heaven is not a place for those who are afraid of hell, it's a place for those who love God..
--
A strong relationship? Two people fighting for their love and refusing to give up on each other.
--
The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives.
--
Don’t cheat. If you are not happy just leave.
--
Take some time to rest and recover. You don’t always have to be so busy, pushing yourself so hard. Step back and take care of yourself. Those moments of self-care will add value, energy, purpose, and creativity to everything you do. Find a healthy balance and enjoy your life.
--