Chapter 21

Truth

Tacos,popcorn,pizza,lemon juice is served in center table at the living room where we all seated in comfortable couch and all our eyes in the tv screen.Hindi kami nag-aabang football league na iritableng inaabangan ngayon ni Sky dahil paboritong team nito ang maglalaro,and his parents aren't waiting for a tv series too.

Inaabangan namin ang live interview ni Daniel para sa inaabangan na pelikula at para sagutin lahat ng isyu na hanggang ngayon ay haka haka lamang.

In his black shirt,blue jeans,black rugged shoes,he face all the media with his arrogant face,dominant aura and that contagious smile that you can't resist.Ang daming medya ang imbitado at hindi man lang ito kumukurap sa bawat pagkislap ng mga camera.Cause maybe he's use to it.

The question started about their movie,kung sino ang direktor,hanggang sa mga cast na present din ngayon,sa mga location,sa mga papel na kanya kanya nilang ginampanan at sa kung anong leksyon ang matutunan mo sa huli.

"Who's the girl you posted in your social media Mr.Kim?"
Bulong bulungan ang narinig kasunod ng tanong na yun.Kung ako ay pigil hininga at halos hindi ginalaw ang tingin ko sa screen,that guy is opposite.He didn't blink an eye when he answered them.You can't even find anything as a sign that he is nervous or what.

"Her name is Bella Sebastian and my girlfriend."

Parang tunog ng mga bubuyog ang kanilang boses dahil sa mga sunod sunod na tanong.

I didn't know that i'm his girlfriend? Parang M.U. pa lang kami,na syang nakakatawa.Parang teenager lang ang peg namin.Diba,manliligaw pa lang sya? Tapos ngayon girlfriend na? Kilan pa? Bakit hindi ako aware?!

"Is it true that you were drunk and got yourself accident because of her?"

Malakas akong napasinghap sa tanong na yun.Maging ang mga magulang ni Sky ay napatingin sa akin.

"Yes,i got drunk and insisted to drive my car and got accident because of my carelessness.Why blame her when it's all my fault,when i am the one who drive my own car? She's not the reason why i hurt my own self."

"How long did you two are in a relationship?"

"Does it matter how long? As long as i have her beside me,that's all that matters to me."

Marami pang tanong ang kanyang sinagot na kompyansa naman nitong sinagot ng walang pag alinlangan.Lahat ay pinagbigyan nyang sagutin ang mga tanong.

Huminga ito ng malalim bago ulit nagsalita.
"Actually,Bella don't want this to come out in the public and i understand her cause all of you harassed her,invade her private life by staying outside her apartment till her office work and i understand her for not wanting to come out cause she's not use to the life i used to live but how many times she will break up with me,i will stand with her,i'm always there and protect her no matter what.I can live in her world even she can't live mine,i don't have a problem with that.I just can't let her go just because she's worried what other people will think about her,or maybe my fans will hate me.I do love and appreciate my fans and all i'm asking is respect,support and accept my decision.I'm just like other guy who fall in love with special someone i accidentally saw when she passed by me after her work that she didn't know who i am or did Daniel Kim existed.I am asking all the media to stop following her,leave her alone and respect what i asked.Thank you."