Say Cheese

Barry clicked the camera and winced, slowly bringing the camera down from his face as he came face to face with your glare. He gave you one of his sweet innocent smiles so you couldn't glare at him forever. You pointed to his camera and inched your finger for him to come closer.

He stood up and walked over to you on the opposite side of the living room, sitting down on the arm of the single couch you were curled up on reading a book. You point to the camera again.

"Show me. How many pictures have you been taking, Stalker."

Barry chuckled but showed you the camera, smiling wide. "Sorry, it's film."

You punched him lightly on the leg, laughing along with him. "Oh come on! You have been taking pictures of me since we started dating months ago. Are they all on film?"

"Yup." Your boyfriend replied as he laid his head across you, letting his legs dangle off the side of the couch. He reached up and started playing with some of your hair.

"So am I ever going to see them?"

Barry nodded and smiled. "Yup!"

You rolled your eyes and looked back to your book, loving the feel of him playing with your hair. "Is 'yup' the only word you know?" You give him a side glance.

"Yup." He whispered as he leaned up and kissed your cheek then laid back down. You snorted and smiled but didn't take your eyes off your book.

Barry just laid there, completely content with how things were. He was happily dating you and, for now, Metahumans were keeping to themselves. He played with your soft hair with one hand as he slowly pulled up the camera with his other, hoping to catch another beautiful candid photo of you.

"Barry, I can see what you are doing." You quietly pointed out as you turned a page.

"Then say 'cheese'!" He replied.

You looked down and smirked, giving him a silly face. "Feta!"

The camera clicked and the two of you snorted at your lame pun. Barry brought the camera down and just smiled wide at you, making your insides go warm. You clear your throat and look back to your book.

"You are making it hard to concentrate, dear."

"Good." Barry smirked then pretended to get comfortable on you, burying his face in your blanket on your legs. You rolled your eyes but moved a hand to run your fingers through his hair.

After a while, you started to feel your legs falling asleep. You looked down and smiled a bit. Looks like it wasn't just your legs that fell asleep. Gingerly, you moved your legs, holding your breath in hopes of not waking your sleeping man. But he stirred so you reached up and stroked his hair back, smiling to yourself at how adorable he looked.

"Hey honey, my legs are falling asleep. We can move to the bed." You kindly whispered to him as he turned to look up at you, a tired smile of his own pulling at his lips.

He barely nodded and rolled over onto the ground, chuckling as you laughed. You gingerly stood but before you could take a step you were swooped up and suddenly in your room sitting on your bed. You looked up at Barry and smirked, not at all bothered by his quick actions. You made yourself comfortable but froze the moment you heard his camera go off, again.

Before you could say anything, Barry gingerly put his camera aside and tossed himself on the bed next to you, cuddling up to you. "That was the last one, promise."

You rolled your eyes and welcomed his warm embrace. "I'm just worried you'll look back at those pictures and suddenly regret dating me."

Barry almost pushed you off the bed with the way he pulled away from you, looking shocked and hurt. "How did you find out my foolproof plan to finally get rid of you?" He smiled wide as he shook his head and buried it in the nape of your neck as he pulled you closer. "Well, looks like I'll have to think of something else."