9

After the weird cashier had thrown her out, Aria made her way to the road waiting for a cab to pull up. Surprisingly she got one after not waiting too long. The woman next to her was waiting for a cab too but had not as much luck as Aria did. Though it might not only have something to do with the luck but with the outward appearance. The woman's hair was blonde, but definitely not a natural one, and looked like it hadn't been washed in years. Her clothes were short, too short in Aria's opinion, and dirty. Added to that Aria was pretty sure that this nasty smell she smelled was coming from that woman that shot her a death glare after the cab had pulled up.
Aria opened the door and got in. To her surprise the driver was a woman.
"Where to?" She asked.
"Broadway Theatre, please." Aria answered politely.
Throughout the ride the woman tried to make conversation and Aria didn't want to be unfriendly or rude so she talked along, although she wasn't comfortable at all.
When they finally arrived Aria handed the money to the woman and jumped out. Then she walked to the entrance of the theatre. But it was locked. A deep sigh left her mouth and just a few seconds later an elderly lady tapped her shoulder.
"Excuse me, could you leave? I don't like random teenagers around my theatre, especially not the troubled ones." She said in a snobby tone and a high pitched voice.
"No, I'm not leaving. Wait, did you just say this was your theatre?"
"Yes, now leave!" She said strictly.
"Look, I don't mean any harm to you or your theatre, but I have a few questions about a night about two months ago." Aria explained, "my sister was watching a play in New York and she left something really important to her, but it turned out that she doesn't remember the name of the theatre. Only that it was really fancy and nice."
"Well in that case I can assure you that she wasn't in this theatre. It has been renovated recently and tonight will be its grand opening.
You actually don't seem like I thought you were. Why don't you come tonight?"
"Yeah, I mean if you want me to..."
"Definitely."
"Then I'll be there. But I will have to get going now to buy a dress, I didn't bring any kind of appropriate dresses for this kind of occasions."
"Okay, I'll see you later around eight I suppose. One more thing, what was your name again?"
"Oh, it's Aria, Aria DiLaurentis."