13

A headache was the first thing Aria felt.
The night had gotten late and she remembered Ezra taking her on a tour around the city.
She had been tired after the gala and had gotten into the car with Ezra. He had asked to give her a tour through New York as it was a beautiful city at night. Although she didn't quite remember everything from the tour. The last thing she remembered was him talking about the Empire State Building.
After that she must have drifted off to sleep and Ezra must have taken her back to the hotel, although she had no idea how he knew where she was staying.

Aria got up and showered then dressed herself while she ordered room service. She was just done with her make up when it knocked on the door and a voice called "room service!"
The food was quite good as it could be expected from a four-star-hotel.
When Aria took a look at the alarm clock that was standing on the nightstand she was shocked, it was already 6 in the evening.
She hurried to get downstairs and out of the hotel rushing to the street and stopping a cab.
"Where to?" The driver asked in a not so nice tone.
"Fitzgerald Theatre." She answered coldly.
The drive took half an hour and when she got out of the cab she felt lucky because she finally wasn't near that weird guy of a driver anymore.
The whole ride he had sung along songs from Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj and Justin Timberlake and so on and Aria could definitely tell by the first few seconds that he would never be a singer at all!

The building was huge and luxurious. Then she saw the sign of a huge face combined with the image of the sun right next to the impressive wooden doors that had a knocker with a lion on it and remembered how Ali had told her about that sign and how that friend she was with had told her a story about it.

Flashback
"This sun symbol next to the door has a meaning, you know... My friend said that this house used to belong to the French monarch family of sun-king Louis XIV. And although he never lived there it is quite impressing, don't you think?"

(A/n: I don't know if that is true🔝)

End of flashback