Chapter 1

Don't own Percy Jackson but you probably already know that. Only time I'm writing this.

A long time ago, five hundred years ago actually, the planet Earth betrayed the greatest warrior to ever step foot the universe. Of course, back then, they couldn't have possibly known that.They did though know that he was a powerful individual and could have bested the gods if he tried. They betrayed him, even though he had saved them not once, but twice in the past. They still threw him out like yesterday's trash all because someone better came along.

You see, 500 years ago, lived a young hero who had the fatal flaw of sometimes having to much loyalty to those he loved. He had been told by many it was dangerous to have loyalty as a flaw; that in the end, it would be his end.

He dearly wished he had listened to them.

On with the story. The boy went to find his knowledgeable girlfriend, which he found kissing his half brother. Heartbroken, he returned to his cabin after he had confronted his girlfriend and his half brother. His half brother had gotten mad that he had made the girl feel guilty and attacked him. He had no choice but to fight back.

That night, he was encountered by a surprise, a visit from his biological father. His father had visited him, and he did not look happy. Quite the opposite actually; he was furious.

"WHY?!" His father asked.

"Why what?" The boy asked, confused.

"I have never really interfered in my children's affairs, but this is a different matter all together," the angered man said. "Why would you ever try to push my name in the mud. I have been more than generous to you. I have been kinder to you then I have ever been to any of my children. Why did you go around attacking your brother?"

"I have never ATTACKED him!" The boy protested.

"Don't lie. The whole camp saw it. It was just today." His father said.

"I admit to having gotten into a fight with him recently today, but he attacked me. I didn't attack him!" The boy protested.

"I told you not to lie to me, boy! The whole camp saw it. Your brother was covered in wounds and scars all over his body," his father said. "I herby disown you as my son! Hand over the sword, Boy! I plan to give it to one much more deserving, such as my other son, now my only and favorite son."

The boy had no choice but to flee from the cabin, only to be pulled out to see the whole camp and the gods to have gathered to cheer.

Because he was leaving.

As he left, no once did he look back at who once were his friends, his family. As he neared the border that separated the camp from the human world, a knife was thrown at him, slashing drown from his eye to his upper lip, defiantly forming a permanent scar.

"Now you look like him too," the owner of the knife whispered, but he heard it as clear as bells.

So, the boy left the camp, and quickly learned to survive on his own. His parents had been killed in a car accident a few weeks before that, so he was homeless.

For three weeks, he survived on his own until a man who appeared to be only a normal business man came down to him to offer a position in his army.

The boy accepted the offer. By accepting the offer, the boy became immortal unless he fell in battle. He trained and trained until he became a ruthless fighter for balance. He became the son of the universe. He became the second most powerful being in universe. He became an assassin. He became a warrior.

He never let himself look back. He put the past in the back of his head. He moved on to a better life as the son of the man who offered him a position in his army.

The boy's girlfriend was Annabeth Chase. His half brother was Nick Daniels. The sword he gave away was named Riptide. His father went by the name of Poseidon, god of the sea. His friends and family consisted of Thalia Grace, Nico Di Angelo, Grover Underwood, Jason Grace, Frank Zhang, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Hazel, and many others. The man who threw the knife at him was Hermes. His dead parents were Sally and Paul Blowfis. The man who offered him a job in his army was known as Chaos, creator of everything. His name was Percy Jackson.

OoOoOo

A/N what did ya think? Comment! I wanna know if I should continue it