one

Me: hi :)
Yuri: you do know this is my theme song not Sebastians
Me: yea I know but it's just so beautiful *wipes single tear*
Viktor: shhh it's about to start
Me: when'd you get here?
Yuri and Viktor: SHHH

Third person POV:
A young girl was scurrying about the busy London streets she was dodging people left and right when a burly old man bumped into her causing the black hat she was wearing to fall off. The young girl no longer looked normal for she had black furry ears atop her head. The girl took off running to catch up with her hat not looking in front of her she bumped into a young blue haired boy wearing an eye patch.

Neko POV:
"Watch where your going next time" a young blue haired boy said.

I guess he was kinda cute but my eyes were glued on to the tall pale amazing hot ang-

"Mrs I think this is yours" the man said handing me my hat.

I blushed taking the hat from him realizing I was staring. It was strange he wouldn't take his eyes off of my ears.

I go to leave when the young boy called after me"excuse me but how would you like to work for me? You see I am a ciel phantomhive head of the funtom company and this is my butler Sebastian."

I did need a job my last boss fired me just this morning "I'll take it"

the butler had this smirk about him when I walked by him to head into the carriage I smelt something inhuman about him...maybe he is an angel I mean I am part cat.

~time skip~

We arrived at huge manor at the door I was greeted by three people and someone in their chibi form.

"This is bardroy,finny,mey-rin and tanaka" the butler introduced them.

bardroy wasn't to shabby but he isn't my type he looks like the kinda guy who would want to burn everything especially because of the goggles hanging around his neck. Funny looked so cute and small but really young he must be the cinnamon bun in this group and then there is mey-Rin who is very very loud.

"HEYYYYYYY YOUR A NEKO!!!!" My ears instantly go down that darn butler laughed at this.

"mey-rin please keep it down as you can see our guest and future maid is a neko meaning she is part cat so try to stay as quite as possible"

with that ciel went off to bed and Sebastian showed me to my room.

"your such a magnificent breed" Sebastian said this so silently that if I didn't have cat hearing I wouldn't have heard him.

"Do you mind changing into your cat form?" I didn't hesitate my cat form is so much more comfortable than my human one. My cat form is a pure black cat with a small white spot at the base of my head on my back. Sebastian picked me up by my front two paws his eyes glowing this red pink. This butler is No angel he's a demon!!!

Sebastian POV:
I was showing the neko to her room when I had the sudden urge to want to pet her ears. But instead I asked if she would show me her true form she is so beautiful and magnificent. I love the little white tuff of fur she has. I started letting her back when she started purring, she rolled onto her back allowing me to pet her stomach

"SEBASTIAN" I had heard ciel before but I thought he could take a hint he obviously can't

"I'm sorry my kitten but the young Lord is calling me"

with that I left the room realizing I didn't know her real name but I liked the pet name I gave her it suits her quite well if you ask me. Now to deal with the spoiled brat ciel....I mean my kind and generous master.

_____________

Me: hiiiii
Lizzete: why'd you have to have Sebastian call me kitten?
Sebastian: you don't like the name? *pouts*
Light yagami: I AM THE GOD OF THIS- *looks around*
Me: wrong fan-fic man wrong fan-fic
Grell ooo bassy
Sebastian: well that's all the time we have now folks see you next chapter *takes off running with grell following*
Me: now to keep you smiling a message from our sponsors

Me: hiiiii Lizzete: why'd you have to have Sebastian call me kitten?Sebastian: you don't like the name? *pouts*Light yagami: I AM THE GOD OF THIS- *looks around*Me: wrong fan-fic man wrong fan-fic Grell ooo bassy Sebastian: well that's all the tim...