twelve

Sebastian POV
I told my master about how ____ has been adopted by the trancy' s. He won't let me do anything about it though....he has forbade me to do anything until further notice , it is the worst thing to have seen the person you miss and love and be unable to go up to them.

Claude POV
I could see the despair on that pests face. It was the best thing to have ever seen.

"Claude tell Hannah to prep a cats bed, food and water."

Placing _____ down I bowed "yes your highness"

Neko POV
Claude placed me down on the ground and I immediately ran to alois. It's no that I like alois it's just Claude is a pervy creep.

I was picked up and was put face to face with alois' s face. I was staring right into his ugly orbs and just wanted to claw them out. It took all my will power not to make a bloody mess of his face.

He started making kissy faces.
That's it those eyes are going to be on the floor in a second.

"Your highness Hannah has finishing preparing ______ room."

Skipping with me in his arms he yelled out "yay you'll love your bed it's fit for a princess. I gave you my room because it's bigger"

He gave up his room for me? A cat?
Maybe I'll like it here after all.

______________

Me I'm sorry for the sucky chapter
Claude: I don't I kinda liked
Sebastian: easy for you to say you have my kitten
Me ok before there's a fight here's an ad

Me: I'm sorry it has nothing to do with anime but it's really funny. This is also in my other book a funny Christmas.