nine

Third POV
"You can trust me"

Sebastian had looking very unsure about this just scoffed and looked away.

Kitten feeling suddenly very weak collapse on the floor. Both of the handsome boys rushed towards the neko.

"I don't need your help thank you"

struggling to get up the grabbed on to the table for support.  Both the boys despite their many differences worried about _____ safety.

Unaware of how conflicted the boys were you finally were able to stand on your own. Walking out of the tent you said "see you boys"

Something inside of this cat changed. A new determination to not have to rely on anyone had awakened inside of her. And both the young men were very intrigued by this.

Diane POV
I saw joker run by with doll,jumbo,Wendy,Peter and beast. Wondering what they are up to I decide to follow them. They go towards a dark alley way. Once they stop I see that they are discussing something. Trying to hear better I lean closer accidentally kicking a can. Jumbo must have heard it. He started walking over to me.

"Hello there Mrs would you like to enter dream world?" With that the entire area changed appearance.

"Ello mizz your carriage to dream world awaits" joker said bowing at the door. Opening the door for me to step inside. before the carriage could move giant bears with police badges came over and their head exploded with confetti flying out of the bear polices heads.

Sebastian POV
After walking out of the tent no one has seen my kitten she must be careful she keeps getting herself lost. But I'm starting to worry now because her amazing cat smell disappeared awhile ago. And I've tried to go after her but both times will stopped me

(flash back)
"And where you think your going with out your master? Mutt. How I hated this will he was so strict and annoying. This is the second time that I tried to go find my sweet little cat.
(Flash back end)

I worry for my cats safety.

Ciel POV
Looking through jokers rent I found a paper with my name on it. Showing it to Sebastian he did research. Finding where the man believed we were able to get to the house before sunrise . We walked in and joker put on a crude show with children in which died. The crazy loon who put this on was clapping all along. This man was obsessed with me since I was a child and before the fire.

Sebastian PIC
We walked into a room that was in the basement and it was set up just like ciels torture chamber was and the place he had summoned me. It was an exact replica. Inside one of the cages I saw my dear kitten knocked out and bleeding from the head.

"Sebastian this is an order: kill everyone involved and save ____"

"Yes young Lord" I took care of the loon and the doctor who we found out was using children's bone for prosthetics. I cut off jokers other hand.

"You don't understand my friends are storming you mansion now and they will kill every one there"

"My servants are not normal servants they are phantomhive servants hand picked by Sebastian to protect the mansion from harm.

Diane POV j awoke to the smell of smoke. The place.was on fire. Sebastian had set it a flame. Picking up both me and ciel Sebastian carries us out side away from the smoke. When we reached outside I saw freckles I mean doll there crying.

"What did you do. They were my family"

"Who are you kidding"

Doll looked up "smile black kitten what are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry doll we had to do what we had to do" crawling out of Sebastian arm I walked over to doll. Extending my claws.I ripped dolls.heart out and let him collapse on the floor.

________________

Three chapter I. One dag!!!!! No ad tho sorry k night or morning depending on when you read this