eleven

Neko POV
Meowing I try to claw my way out of claudes hand but it was to late. Being handed to alois I could do nothing but act like a lovable kitten.

"Shes sooooo cute claude. Let's buy her a pretty dress and a crown"

"Yes your highness"

I can deal with an annoying young boy but having to be a kitty princess I could not. Hissing I extended my claws toward the boys face. Before I got close enough to make a mark Claude grabbed me out of alois' s hands.

Stomping his foot alois commanded his butler "Claude give her back. We were playing"

Sighing Claude handed me back to alois "yes your highness"

Alois tied a little pink now around my neck and whispered into my ears "you don't have to wear the dress but the crown is a must"

Does he know I'm not 100% neko?

"I know you can't understand me but I can pretend."

"What will you name her your highness"

"I haven't thought about that...You should name her"

"Well your highness I think ____ Is a perfect name for her don't you think?" Claude asked smirking.

"The name of that neko Sebastian cares for so dearly?" All is stopped walking to think "it's perfect" alois said with an evil grin coming across his face.

Sebastian POV
I was walking down the street to get ciel's cane when  I saw a young blonde boy in the world's shortest shorts. Wondering what he was doing herewith his butler I walk closer but keep my distance. In alois' s arm I see a small black cat with white fur on its back. _____!!! She's safe.

Claude speaking loud enough for me to hear said "well your highness I think ____ Is a perfect name for her don't you think?" Claude was looking at me and smirking.

He did this on purpose.
    And
  cLaude
  fOr
thIs
    Shall die
(Took me twenty minutes but I figured out how to spell alois ans still say Claude will die basically I have skillz)

-------------

Me:neko
Sebastian:Claude will die