five

Sebastian POV
It's been two glorious days since thanksgiving and my little kitten has really changed up the place. It's such a shame I have to go with the young Lord to the circus. Many children have started to disappear and the queen has sent her dog to fetch...alas my poor kitten can't come. Or can she?

~time skip~

"I'm just saying she'll be sure to get in since she would be a great acrobatic"

"You just want her because you can't stand being separated from her, but you are right she could help in the long run"

I took off running towards my kittens room "KITTEN YOU CAN COME WITH US"

My kitten poked her little cat head out of the door.

"Meow?"

~time skip~

"Well that's a fine looking lass now ain't she" joker said unfourtanetly petting my kittens ears. Of course her cat instincts take over and she leans into his hand purring. "She'll make a fine acrobatic lets just hope beast doesn't tame her." Winking "I only jest, wow tough crowd ye are, well you will all need stage names so you will be black, you will be smile and you shall be called kitten. I do think that is most appropriate don't ye think?"

I think it's actually ironic that my young master Is called smile.

"Black what do ye think we should do bout the acrobatics show. Wendy has broken her leg ye see?"

"Oh well I think it is a splendid idea but do you think he'll be able to hold kittens weight?"

"Ah your right poor kitten we might have to cancel the show"

I hate him calling her kitten "I'll be his stand in then" no one else will touch my kitten.

"Well then it's decided the young lass and you black will be in our show. Now for the sleeping arrangements: smile you'll be rooming with this young fellow here. Kitten,black you'll be sharing a room with snake . Is that right? I'll have to ask him he's a wee bit territorial especially when it comes to his snakes"

"It's all right black looks kinda cute says Emily"

"Well then I'll ye get settle then"

Snake doesn't sound right. He talks as if he's the snake that is creepy alas I'm used to creepy.

"I-it tickles" I could here My kitten laughing. My eyes were started glowing a little. I'm the only one allowed to make her laugh.

"SEBASTIAN if You don't get your feelings in check I will leave your so called kitten her with the circus" if it weren't for the contract I would have strangled that brat.

"Yes my Lord"

"Stop with all that Lord business some one might here you"

Neko POV
that snake tickled my skin

"You like snakes even when they are deadly. I feel well get along fine" (idk it's snake talking but he didn't have that many speaking parts as him self and not a snake. So help if you think you can)

Sebastian POV
That bastard thinks he's so smart...he's not going to have my kitten I'll make sure he doesn't.

---------------

Me:hiiiii
Snake: black is crazy says Emily
Sebastian: oh yea wanna go
Will: where is your master dog *smirks*
Sebastian:*chokes will*
Snake:*snakes go in to bite*
Ciel: anyone seen my candy? *slowly backs away* uhhh never mind *takes off running*
Me: take me with you *runs after*

Here is another amazing ad

Yup this is awesome