six

Neko POV
I can't believe it my first night and I'm already doing a show. I'm so nervous.

"Don't worry kitten you'll be great"

"T-thank you"

"HEY joker daggers lost his lucky dagger"

"I'm be there in a minute. Well good luck lass" winking he walked away "break a leg"

As I said before I'm so nervous but it not because of me or Sebastian but because of ciel. He wants to look through the main tents. Not serpents since we will be spending the next few days in there but the others. I'm worried that he will get caught.

"NEXT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..."

It looks like I'm up.

Climbing up I look across and see Sebastian there smiling he nods his head ever so slightly towards the crowd. I know what he means.

Me and him both turn at the same Time and do back flips on the stands. This sends the crowd into an uproar.

"Hey be careful" dagger yelled from somewhere below.

Me and Sebastian jump onto our "swings"(k so monochrome no kiss came in at this exact moment and I died :) ok back to show) I let go of mine and did a flip then grabbed onto Sebastian hands. Climbing up his body I grabbed onto the bar at the exact moment he jumped grabbing my own bar. We both got off onto the stands waving at the adoring crowd.

I just hope ciel. got out in time.

"You did great says oscar"

"SNAKE" I ran up giving him a hug. And then kissing Oscar on the his head.

"You really did do great" I love it when snake talks and not his snakes.

Clearing his throat Sebastian walked up. I was still next to snake with Oscar crawling along our backs causing me and snake to be closer than normal.

"I see the snakes like you" Sebastian said snakes with so much venom I was actually looking for the fangs. I mean you'd think that Sebastian a demon would he along with snakes due to them being connected with Satan and all but I guess not.

"Yesss we like kitten a lot says Oscar"

"Hey I need to change for the next part do you think you thirsty j you can come with me snake? Your snakes like me when your here and I'm afraid what they will do if I ho in alone."

"Shess right not all of the othersss like her says Oscar"

"I'll go with her then"

"They especially don't like demonsss says Oscar"

Ciel POV
Blast beast came in right as I was looking around.

"What are you doing?

"I-I was looking for snakes tent because black lost his ribbon doing his act and needed a new one."

"Snakes tent is the first one"

"One more thing where does doll sleep? She doesn't have a tent here"

"She shares one with you idiot"at this she pushes me out and I fall into none other than doll.

--------------

Me: sorry for short chapter but I at least updates twice today *does little mini dance*

Sebastian:what can I say? I love cats.
Ciel: their filthy beasts
Neko:*cries*
Sebastian:you are so damn lucky

Me:here's an extra.ad

ad