thirteen

Neko POV
Stretching out on the luxury bed I rang the bell for the 30th time that hour. This time Hannah walked in, all of the servants have been taking turns caring for me.

"Yes miss" Hannah gave a short curtsy not looking up.

Mewoing I jump off the bed moving my food bowl closer to her.

"I understand miss ill be right back with your fancy feast" as soon as the door was closed I changed into my human form.

I was currently wearing a black tang top with some black holed jeans and some black bracelets. My shirt read: good girls go to heaven bad girls go everywhere. And I had a skull necklace.(outfit above)

Claude had brought these clothes in for me saying they were newer than anything anyone was wearing. I liked them.

I heard a squeak at the door and changed back into my cat form and curled up into a ball and acted like I was sleeping.

"When you wake up miss it'll be right here" I heard some shifting then the sound of feet retreating,stopping and then walking back. I soon felt a pair of hands along my back "miss you might just be what alois needs" and with that the maid left the room once more.

Changing into my human form so that I can go under the covers of the bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow my eyes started feeling heavy. Before I was completely taken by sleep I heard the door open and close silently.

I felt the bed dip and another body slide under the covers.

"____" I heard alois whisper

What do I do? He knows I'm not 100% a cat.

"I love how you look as a human" he whispered again and kissed my forehead.

I finally fell asleep with a small smile on my face.

______________

Me: DON'T KILL ME *uses Claude as shield* I'm sorry I let alois do that. No they are not going to be a "thing"

Sebastian: *eyes glowing* they better not

Me: *nervous chuckle*

Me: he's so hot.I want him as a butler
Ciel: oooooo