Ten

Neko POV
He he ripped out that boys heart. Unable to keep it in I vomited in the grass. Sebastian turned around as if nothing happened wiping his hand and smiling. Walking over to me Sebastian went to grab my hand. I backed away. I don't get it I thought he was good. I was wrong I should have learned by now...demons are not good.

I turned around swiftly and ran. Changing into my cat mid-run I darted through the forest. I don't know where I'm going but I know that right now I'm not going back.

Sebastian POV
Turning around from the dead boy I walked over to ___ smiling. I was devastated when she backed away from my touch. I don't understand she saw me kill all those bad men what's the difference with this boy.

My kitten had run away. About to go after her ciel stopped me.

"It's pathetic how a demon like you loves a mere human" ciel stated with a sneer.

"She's not a human...and there is no rule that a demon can not love someone"

Do I love her?
Is that what this is called?

Ciel spat on my shoe "pathetic. Have you forgotten who your contract is with?"

"I'm sorry young Lord no I have not forgotten"

"Good. Take me home I want some tea"

Sighing I pick up my young master "yes master"

~time skip~

"What do you mean _____ isn't coming back" finny sobbed "she promised once she got back we would play a game"

I was ordered to tell the servants that my kitten wouldn't be coming back from the circus. It was such a sad thing because no matter how annoying these guys are they didn't deserve to hear this lie. Excusing myself from the crying group j went up to field room.

"Young Lord I think it's time you retire for the night" my voice is even more monotone than before I met kitten.

Going onto one knee I unbuttoned the brats shirt and then buttoned up his night shirt. Getting more angrier by the moment. By the time I was done getting ciel ready my eyes were bound to be glowing.

"Good night young Lord" I blew out the candles and walked out of his room and past my own. It smelled to much like her I couldn't spend the night in there. No. Instead I'll sleep with the cats. In all truth demons don't need sleep but we do it for recreational reasons.

Neko POV
When I stopped running I realized I was standing right outside a pet store. A young Man walked up to me.

"Aww are you lost little kitten" I rubbed against his leg.

"Come on I'll bring you inside I'm sure you'll find a owner in no time"

It's been less than two minutes when the store was swarmed by people. I guess since its the holiday season people are trying to bug as many animals as they can. I was really happy. I wouldn't mind having to be a cat for the rest of my life.

And then Alois and his butler Claude walked in. Mentally groaning I pray that he doesn't want a cat.

"CLAUDDDEEE I WANT A CAT"

"As you wish your highness"

All is skipped over to the older cat section and then looked over at me. J was the only kitten left. Something about all black cats being cursed. But I'm not all black I have a small tuft of white fur on my back.

Pointing Alois yelled "I want that one"

"Yes your highness"

Picking me up Claude brought me to the check out and payed for all my stuff. When the employee left the counter Claude whispered in my  "nice to meet you again ____. Are you surprised I know it's you? I would never be able to forget your ____ eyes."

Why do I attract all the creeps?
Can't I just find a perfect Tom cat?
Or another neko.
But no it's all creeps. This is getting really annoying.

Claude POV
This will be Sebastians down Fall.

-------------

Me: intense huh
Fjnny: Will the neko ever come back?
Me:I'm sorry finny I can't tell you. But here's an ad for you.

Me: I love how innocent you are finny
Finny: but it is sweet of Mr.Sebastian
Alois: can I tell him?
Every fan girl in the universe: Don't you dare *draws sword* Finny must and will stay innocent