twenty-five

neko POV

dinner ended and we were all in the billiards room waiting to hear Jeremy's new plan.

since I was the smallest even after lou's girlfriend I was the one to play as Ciel. and that is how I ended up in his bed.

"now" Jeremy yelled and I flipped the blankets on whatever it was to come and attack me. under the blankets was a snake!

-time skip-

we arrest the diamond guy and he was being sent to jail even though he didn't commit the crimes in the manor but rather earl grey did apparently. the diamond guy apparently killed some one else.

right before the doctor left Jeremey said something to him I'm not sure what it was.

'bam'

rushing to the door I see a panting doctor in the middle of the entrance. without hesitating Sebastian ripped off his mask exposing that in reality he was none other than Sebastian himself.

the doctors face of surprise was priceless but was eve more priceless was when Sebastian stuck his hand into the doctor and pulled out his heart crushing it in his grasp.

"no unneeded witnesses. but you understand doctor don't you?"

the body hit the ground with a loud thud.

forgetting about the body I run to Sebastian hugging him with a big lick to the face.

laughing he petted my now uncovered ears. "oh how I missed petting you my kitten"

giggling I lick Sebastian one more time. then I smelt it! snake was here.

jumping off of Sebastian I run out into the greenhouse and look around. I see him sitting there and I run to him. he stands up just in time to catch me. giving him a tight squeeze around the waist I lean back kissing the top of the snakes head.

Ciel walked in and offered snake a job. snake accepted after hearing an amazingly told lie by Ciel.

hugging snake I cant help but grin. but my happiness is short lived. snakes eyes glaze over and he coughs up blood. falling limp in my arms.

I can do nothing but scream. slowly falling to the floor I look to see the cause and none other than Sebastian is standing behind him with a huge grin plastered on his face.

without thinking I launch myself at him claws extended. I am only able to scratch his face before I become to weak to fight. pounding on his chest while I sob.

he only comforts me.

"you don't know who you killed do you?"

I could feel Sebastian snap back into himself.

"you killed...my adopted brother"

snake used to live with me until he ran away and joined a circus, and now he was dead all because of Sebastian.

backing away from Sebastian and out of the greenhouse I yell "i hate you and the phantomhive manor I wish you never took me off the streets"

Sebastian only stood there smiling that stotic smile and doing a little wave. Ciel moved and now one hand of Sebastian's is on his shoulder and in front of them lies snake...

bolting awake panting I look to my side and see Sebastian sleeping. getting up I waddle over to the bathroom. leaning over the toilet I throw up.

those nights during the murders I will never forget but I don know that Sebastian never killed snake...snake never even came to the manor.

Sebastian says its a way that my brain copes with the loss of him in the orphans fire.

looking in the mirror I see bags under my eyes and my hair is a mess. I smile anyways.

looking down at my swollen belly I thank the world that Sebastian found me and took me in

"i love you Sebastian"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yay *mini dance*

hope you guys enjoyed

I'm very sorry for killing the doctor and having snake die at one point.

BUT congrats your a mother with Sebastian as the father!

anyway this was fun writing and I really do hope you enjoyed it