twenty-one

neko POV

its almost Christmas and I'm so excited. unforgettably the queen has ordered Ciel to have a little party since some important person is here. the guests that I'm aware of coming are also very big Sebastian sat down to explain the people to me.

(flash back)

"hey Sebastian who's coming to the party"

Sebastian stopped brushing my hair an thought for a moment before talking "well they are all big important people, and as a young lady of England you should know about them."  patting his lap Sebastian waited patiently for me to turn into my cat. i sat on his lap an he pet me before speaking again.

"well lets see there is Patrick Phelps hes the son of someone in the shipping business. his job though mainly focuses on freight transport. and then there is Arthur Conan Doyle, hes an author you see. Ciel's actually quite fond of his stories. anyways there i s also Karl Woodley who is the president of the Woodley Company. they are in the diamond business. there is also a couple but they wont admit it because shes 12 years older than him their names are Grimsby Keane who is a theatrical producer, Ciel is thinking of branching out into the entertainment business with him. then his partner Irene Diaz she is an outstanding opera singer and actress. then there shall be the guest of honor Georg Von Siemens hes a German business man that the queen wanted to visit Ciel. oh and how could i forget the person who set this all up Earl Charles Grey he is the queen secretarial officer and also one of her butlers. I think his name is where we get the name for the Earl Grey tea or maybe that's just a rumor"

without thinking i changed into my human form so now i was sorta straddling him. blushing i get off.

(end flashback)

well now its the night of the party and I'm so nervous. Sebastian was to busy trying to fix all of the servants mistakes so he told me to greet the guests.  the guests should be arriving in an hour and I'm still not dressed I'm currently still in my robe.

"but mey-rin that's soo frilly" i whined

"b-but sir said you must wear it"

Growling i grab the dress from her hands and send her out of the room. the dress is a pink dress that sort of poofs out at the sides and had black elbow length gloves and a pink hat to cover my ears. (this is Ciel's dress that was in the jack the ripper case)

i put my ____ hair up in two  curled pigtails on the side of my head. walking down the steps i look at the grandfather clock and see that the guests should be arriving any minute. going to the door i await the knock of the first guest. when the knock finally came i stood up  from my seat ad straitened my dress and tilted my hat. walking to the door i put on a smile.

"hello welcome to the pahntomhive manor my name is ____" i say while doing a curtsy Sebastian made me practice.

"yes, yes that's nice." the man said walking in.

"you must be Woodley"

"ah so you've heard of me not surprising"

"yes sir. well follow me ill lead you to where the party is being held. you are the first guest but please do make yourself feel at home" i led the rude man to the room "please enjoy" closing the door behind the man i walk back to the foyer slowly thinking about the man

he had such a rude attitude and was rather ugly with his graying hair and goatee

getting snapped back into reality by the door i run the rest of the way. making sure that i was not a panting mess i finally opened the door to see a couple.