fifteen

Neko POV
It's been four months and no one has come for me. Maybe they really never cared. Well I lost hope in them and have moved on. I have accepted Alois's manor as my home. I told the crew here that I am a neko they all said they knew because they were all demons.
I spend most of my days crying in my room and playing games with ciel, also many cat naps.

Sebastian POV
It has been four months and I have been able to do nothing. I watch from a distance.
But today I can finally do something. I have convinced ciel that we need _____ and he is allowing me to barge in an  kill anyone standing in my way.

Neko POV
I heard a small knock on my door and knew it was Claude.

To lazy to open the door I hollered "come in"

Claude walked in and sat on my bed. He seemed very nervous.

"____ , you've been here for awhile now and an  I've been meaning to ask you if you'd make a contract with me?"

Claude wants a contract with me?

"let convince you to make a contract with me"

Before I could respond Claude was crawling across the bed. He sat down beside me and started kissing me roughly. It was not sweet like when I kissed Sebastian but there is a hunger and a lust in this kiss. Without thinking I kiss Claude back, I tangle my hands with his hair. We end up falling on the bed.

Claude starts leaving little kisses along my neck down to the collar of my shirt. I was still in what  I fell asleep in so Claude slowly unbuttoned the shirt leaving a kiss after each button. I was a moaning mess.

"C-Claude" 

I could feel claudes smirk with the last kiss. He then looked up and asked

"So about that contract"

Before I could respond the door was broken down and in walked the one and only sebby. He looked at claude and then at me. His eyes turned pink. Sebastian tore claude off of me and pinned him against the wall.

"What the hell do you think your doing" he growled out. Before Claude could even say anything in response Sebastian stabbed him with a silver steak knife.

Clauses body slumped over and fell to the floor.

Sebastian turned around and walked over towards me. I coward in fear because his eyes were still glowing. Sebastian picked me up roughly.

"Waht your scared of me now!" Sebastian yelled in my face and shook me "just because they took care of you doesn't mean they love you" Sebastian became more calm and whispered the words I've been wanting to hear "if anything it means I love you"

-----------------

Me: wow it took me an entire hour but I did it *mini dance* aren't you proud of Me viktor?

Viktor: this was a very short intense chapter

Me: it wasn't that short Was it?

Reporter: and today for the news it has been reported that ice skater were seen POLE dancing at a banquet here's some of the photos now

Reporter: what has this world come to ~off air~ I need a shower