Chapter 11

AN: Ok so apparently I've been doing this whole mute thing wrong. At the beginning of the story I didn't think to look up Naruto's condition. I'll let this screen shot explain.

So Naruto can speak but only a few words at a time

So Naruto can speak but only a few words at a time. This will make it way easier on my part to write the chapters. Anyways on with the next chapter:

Sasuke

With everything that has happened with Naruto and I recently, I can't help but wonder what has put him through all this trauma. Although, I don't believe it's the right time to ask. I need to get closer to him...

Currently, Naruto is laying in front of me in the nurses office recovering from whatever just happened to him. I don't necessarily have to worry about teaching classes anymore because I moved down in order to be a guidance counselor. Maybe this is my chance to get closer.

"Naruto, as you know I've been your history teacher for a while now." He slowly sat up and nodded his head, confused as to why I was saying all of this.

"Well not anymore. Starting from today I will be the schools guidance counselor, and I'd like for you to come see me everyday after school. Along with that, you'll be coming to my house, so I can tutor you and help you bring your grades up." Naruto's face paled, as if he had just seen a ghost. I leaned back in the chair I was sitting in and crossed my legs, waiting to hear his response.

'Mr.Uchiha, that's really nice of you but no.' His hands were shaking as the corners of his mouth came up to form a nervous smile.

"Well you see, your outlook on the situation doesn't matter. Your doing it whether you like it or not. Good, I'm glad we're on the same page. I'll wait for you in the school parking lot after the school day is over." After I finished my sentence, I stood up quickly and walked out the door, waving a small goodbye before he could start to protest.

I wonder if that was a good idea.

_________________
Sorry this one was super super super short, but it was the best I could do as of now. I'm really sorry please forgive me. I have a lot going on right now including family life and school, but I will work on getting the next chapter out as fast as I can. It is very important that you read the AN at the beginning of the story.
~Avery