[6] Aftermath

I was shocked by what he said. I looked at him, refusing to show any reaction. "Guys. You've woken her up." Mark whines, shaking me gently. I took this as my cue to rub my eyes. "Sorry Em." Jb says, as he looks over to me. "It's okay." I muttered as I gave him a smile. "Your eyes are swollen. Your hair's untidy." Joan immediately points out.

"Yah." Mark scolds, looking at her in disgust. I held unto his arm, stroking it in attempts to calm him down. "Unnie. You still look pretty." Yugyeom says, giving me a smile. "Thank you." I tell him, giving him a smile. Mark strokes my cheek lovingly, wanting me to fall asleep again. "I'm wide awake. And I'm confused." I whisper, furrowing my eyebrows. "What about?" He asks, looking at me.

Emily. This is fake. Can you keep that in mind? Geez.. If I knew this is what would come out of this, I would've stopped the boys. "Never mind." I say, sinking back into the couch.

Was this just an act to Mark? I mean.. it's what this was planned to be, right?

I woke up to see that it was dark out. I sat up, only for me to notice that Mark had his arm around me. I looked up to the clock and saw that it was 2 in the morning. I slowly removed his arm away from mine.

The couch was used by the boys, all of them sprawled about in all kinds of poses. These boys aren't so pretty after all. I quickly rush the grab blankets from the cupboard, covering them each in one. Using the couch pillows to support their head, successfully doing so without waking them up.

"You boys.. You've made me happier. Thank you." I whispered to myself, smiling at them before walking back up to my room where I sat on my table, on the twitter and instagram where I scrolled through the boys' accounts. I smiled at every picture they've posted together as a group.

I learnt that they were called GOT7. They really have grown up.. I guess when I started growing up without my brother, my hatred for him and his friends grew. They had teased me that I'd forgotten all the moments when we were all happy.

Like when some of the other girls would pick on me for being short and chubby. When the other boys would insult me to the point where I was in tears.

They were always there to help me. I was too blinded by my hatred for something they didn't intend to do.

Yugyeom with his tactics to turn against his Hyungs while having complete respect for them.

BamBam being the playful one who would irritate his friends now and then. From being the quiet little Thai kid, to being one of the most hyperactive.

Then came Youngjae who had dreamed of being a singer ever since we were young. He never failed to amaze me with his vocal skills.

Then came Junior. The savage hyung. He would often look cold and emotionless when most of the time, he's one of the most kindest and helpful.

Then came Jackson. My big brother. Overprotective but with good intentions. I had missed having him around.

Then we had Jb. He was more of the Dad of the group. He took care of everybody. Even if that meant scolding them here and there.

Then.. there's Mark. He looked like a total playboy. With his great looks and smile, It's no wonder the fans love him so much. He used to be quiet with a hyperactive personality that only came out around us.

I guess it's time I start seeing them as my friends too and not just my brother's band. Like a little extension of the Wang family.

I logged out of my computer and grabbed my guitar. Singing quietly to myself as I wrote lyrics down. I wrote in English. Mainly because I sucked at Korean. I knew how to say the simpler words. But when it came to other things, I sounded like a fifth grader