[2]

I groaned as light shined through the blinds and directly hit me right smack on the face. I covered my eyes and lazily got up, pulling the blinds down.

My phone beeps, bringing my attention to it.

PD-Nim : Come by my office if you're free today. It's extremely important.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Was I in trouble? What did I do?

Me : Alright. Is it something I should be worried about?

Within seconds, JYP PD-nim replies.

PD-Nim : No. Don't worry, it's a great opportunity for you to further widen your fanbase.

With that, I grabbed a towel and made my way over to the bathroom where I took a quick shower. Afterwards, I dried myself off and went back to my room where I changed into a soccer jersey which was tucked into black jeans. I put on my regular black slip ons and combed my hair out.

I styled it into a quick ponytail after blow drying it. Afterwards, I put on a black cloth mask and a grey hoodie.

"Unnies. I'm going over to PD-Nim's office." I let them know as I made my way to the door with my sling bag and my phone in hand. They nod. "Come back quick. We'll cook lunch." I hum in response as I leave the dorm.

I got downstairs where our regular van waited for me. I got in and told the driver to go to the company.

I then got a text from Taehyung Oppa.

Taehyung : Emily-ah. Have you heard?

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Me : Heard? Of what?

It didn't take him long to respond.

Taehyung : Never mind. You'll know soon. Oppa can't reveal the secret to you. Don't hate me.

I frowned slightly.

Me : Hmm.. Okay then.

Soon, I had already arrived. I thanked the driver before leaving the van to rush up to JYP's office. I went up using the lift and walked towards the room with PD-Nim's name on it. I knocked gently before I was asked to come in.

I stepped in and closed the door behind me, sitting down as he gestures to one of the seats in front of his desk. "I'm sure you're wondering why I've called you here." He says as he has his hands together, as he looks at me. I nod.

"Let's get straight to the point then. After your two week break, you'll be involved in this famous show called We Got Married." He tells me. My eyes widened as I heard this.

The girls always watched it and the living room would be filled with their fits of squeals, squirms and random smacks.

"You'll be paired up with one of closest friends from BTS, Taehyung." I immediately let out a sigh of relief. At least I wasn't paired up with someone I barely knew, that would be awkward. "You two will be 'together' for a month." He tells me.

Soon, I was asked to sign documents. Basically stating that I wasn't forced into doing this and that I approved of whatever would happen for the upcoming month after our break.

I had also signed an agreement that I would keep this a secret until the announcement is made about the two idols being in an episode. So, no spoilers.

I sighed, knowing I would be questioned when I arrive at the dorm.

Me : Oppa. PD-nim just told me about it.