[6]

"The way you made me feel. Oh how I wish to feel that way again. I was on cloud nine. Then you broke my heart, pretending not to see me cry. It hurt to see you heal, it hurt that you said goodbye. But I want you to leave because the more you stay, the more I fall in love with who you are."

I sang with my eyes shut, trying not to cry. But I knew that the fans had already noticed. A few shouted "Cheer up, Em!", then it became a chant. I smiled, asking for them to quieten down so Tay could announce the next song.

I wiped the tears that managed to leave my eyes, looking up as I let out a sigh. I wrote this song when Mark and I broke up. I didn't separate the parts, I left it to Young Mi. But of course she would give me the most emotional part of the song.

Something gets thrown into my lap, making me look down. I see that it was Mark's plushy from Dream Knights. I set it beside me, looking at it before I smiled a little.

"Pabo. You're my friend. Of course I have to care."

I let my legs dangle off the edge of the stage as my eyes roamed the crowd. We were at an awards show. Some of the most famous musicians were here.

We were asked to perform two songs. One of them being the emotional song that I had written. And another, written by Young Mi.

I stood up and went to my position before the upbeat music started playing. It was a fast song. I sang during the chorus and the bridge. I was allowed to do the subtle versions of the dance during my parts which relieved me.

Then came the last chorus.

We all walked the runway-like stage before we reached the large circular platform. I grabbed the electric guitar from the stand, joining the band as they played the instrumental break. The cheers were amplified, as Eun Min had an arm around me with a hand holding a mic to my mouth.

I swung the guitar behind me, as I hit the long awaited high note that drove the fans insane. I grabbed the mic from Eun Min's hand.

Lee Ann said our main message in Korean, Tay said it in Chinese, Luna said it in Japanese and I said it in English.

"Thank you all so much for supporting us. We sincerely hope for all of you to enjoy the rest of the show!"

We all bow and leave the stage, heading to our seats that had our group name on it. I sit down and thank the ladies who waited for us to hand us a bottle of water each.

We were sat beside EXO, GOT7 was behind us. I felt a tap on my shoulder before Jackson whispered into my ear. "You did great." He says, giving me a smile. I thank him,letting out a relieved sigh.

•• •• •• •• ••

I waited behind the camera as Kevin and Eric introduced me. This time, Eun Min couldn't make it for the show so I had to come alone. I frowned as they mentioned me being alone, well aware that there was a camera poised on me.

"Nevertheless, here's the lovable maknae from 7Heaven, Emily!" I smiled and ran into frame, waving enthusiastically at the cameras as I stood in between the two of them. They laugh as I go on my tip toes, still unable to be as tall as them.

"Alright. Say hello to your international fans!" Kevin says, turning me to look at the large screens. I smiled and waved at all of them as their expressions changed.

Soon, we sat down and we played 'Most Likely To..'

"The member who's most likely to stay in the dorm while the other go out for food." I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at the little paddles that had our names written on them. I raise Young Mi's paddle.