[30]

Chapter 30 : Public & End

I woke up and noticed that I was still in Mark's hoodie. I took it off and folded it, making a mental note to return it. I look over to my nightstand to see a little note. I took it off the nightstand and it read,

You're probably really confused as to how you ended up in bed. Well, you looked extremely sleepy when we reached the building. So i piggybacked you to bed. I guess we really are that cliché couple. I love you. Don't even doubt that. Make sure you watch our concert. I'll be performing with you in mind. Take care! x -Mark

I smile and put it in my drawer, making sure the Unnies wouldn't see it. I didn't like people going through my stuff. It made me feel violated.

I decided to send Mark a text.

Me :
Good Morning! I just woke up. I saw your note too. Thanks for the piggyback ride. I hope you got back safely. I'll be watching later, be careful during your flips please. You really give me anxiety when you do them. You're the best. I love you too. xx

I went to the dining table and sat down, the girls were already there with portions of black bean noodles, chicken cutlet and beef. "The boys are performing later, let's watch." I tell them to which they agree. Then they broke out into this conversation about the boys. As per usual, I didn't participate because I had nothing to say.

I feel like Mark and I had switched personalities. He became more outgoing while I became more introverted. But then again, even before this whole situation, I never really liked being around a lot of people. I preferred being alone or with my close friends.

Close friends who still have not answered my text. I even messaged each of them personally, but they never responded. So much for 'friends forever'.

I sighed and looked up to see the girls looking at me. "Did I miss something?" I asked, sitting up. "No, we were in a conversation and we realised that you're super quiet." Tay says. "Oh. Don't mind me. I'm fine." I say, giving them a smile with a slight chuckle.

"Tada. Here we go." Eun Min says, holding up cartons of soy bean milk. I took the one that was half-frozen. I had purposefully put it in the coldest compartment. I didn't like room-temperature milk or milk that was less chilled. I liked cold milk. I guess it's a preference.

I shook it up a little, separating the chunks of ice from the walls of the carton. I drank some of it, and continued eating. "Alright. We have plans of doing a few more shows. Then we'll have our first ever meet and greet." Lee Ann informs us.

The girls and I shared our excitement, talking about how fun it would be. I genuinely loved the thought of meeting the people who supported us. Because in reality, if it weren't for them we probably wouldn't be able to do what we love doing.

"Also, we'll being going to the salon after this. So grab your bags and let's go." Eun Min tells us. Salon? Hmm.. come to think of it, maybe I should dye my hair.

I finished eating and threw away the styrofoam bowl that held my portion of black bean noodles, together with the empty carton that had soy milk. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth again, going to my room and changing into acid wash jeans and a black shirt. I combed my hair out and tied it into a ponytail.

For now, it was just black with a few shades of brown that had grown into my hair. I guess it's from the exposure to heat. I shrugged it off and took my phone and wallet putting them into a sling bag and bringing it with me as I went to the living room.