[19]

Chapter 19 : Photoshoots

"Girls! There are two vans waiting for us! Let's hurry!" Lee Ann says, knocking on our doors. It was about 11 in the morning and we had already taken our showers. All that was left to do was get dressed and ready.

Luna and I sat infront of the wide full length mirror inside our room with our makeup bag in front of us. I applied a thin coat of mascara and defined my eyebrows. I put on a tinting lip balm and packed up, tying my hair into a ponytail. My phone rings, and my ringtone plays.

"Hello?" I answered, holding my phone in between my ear and my shoulder. "How's my Baobei?" Mark asks. I smile and respond while I pack up my makeup. "About to go for a photoshoot. How about you?" I pick up the transparent bag and put it on my nightstand as I take my chunky boots from my shoe shelf. "The boys and I are at the recording studio. I'm upset with you." He says. "Why's that?" I asked, laughing a little. "Because you haven't come up with a nickname for me." I smile as I put on the shoes. "Aigoo.. Okay then, what do you want me to call you?" I asked as I tapped Luna on the shoulder, gesturing towards the door saying that I'll go to the living room first. She nods.

"Come up with it yourself! Aigoo.. I really miss you." He says with a sigh. "I miss you too Jagi." I say, my voice going softer when I said his 'nickname'. "Omo. What? Repeat what you just said." He teased. "You heard it the first time!" I said, laughing. "I know, I know. I just find it cute." He says, laughing a little. "Which studio are you guys using later for the photoshoot?" He asks. "Hold on," I look over to Lee Ann who was in the kitchen. "Unnie. What studio are we using?" I asked. "Studio 360." She responds.

"360." I repeated to Mark. "Damn. We're in 300 today. Maybe next time then. I hear that your debut's coming soon." He says, changing the topic. "The girls and I are working on a song. We're about to finish actually." I say as I take a seat on the couch. "Ahh.. I'm sure it'll sound great. Tell the Noonas that GOT7 will be meeting them in the near future. I need to go. I love you Baobei." Mark says, waiting for my response. "I love you too Jagi." I say, shutting my eyes as I hear him chuckle.

Soon, the line goes dead and I take the phone down from my ear. "Aigoo.. You and Mark Oppa have been at it since last night." Luna exposes. I turn around to see the Unnies watching me in amusement as well. "Unnies. Mark told me to tell you that GOT7 will be meeting us soon." I say, changing the topic. "Omo. I've been a fan since they started!" Hana squeals. I smile and laugh with the rest of the girls.

••

"Solo shots! Maknae, it's your turn!" The photographer shouts. "Okay!" I respond as I walked over to the white lay out and stood on the marked out 'x' . "Let's start with cute."

I puffed out my cheeks awkwardly and did little hand hearts to the camera. "Aigoo.. Don't be so tense. Loosen up! Have fun with the shots!"

I smiled and did little poses that I hoped turned out to be cute. "Fun next!" A basketball gets thrown into the set. I catch it with one hand, dribbling it on the spot with a smile on my face before shooting it into an imaginary hoop. "Slam dunk!" The girls scream from behind the camera, making me laugh. I tossed it back to the crew and they passed a penny board to me. I tried doing the tricks I knew how to do. Key word, tried. I ended up toppling off the board, and falling on my butt from on of the attempts, making me laugh.

"Candid shot!"
I held the board with one arm, looking off to the distance. I did a shot with my free hand in my hair as I looked down to my feet. I tried my best to keep a straight face, as I did these poses.

Soon, my turn was over and it was Luna's. I went over to the snack table and grabbed a cookie and a bottle of water. I hummed a song as I went to the dressing room where the other girls were as they waited for their turn.

Me :
Just finished my solo pictures. How's recording? Drink more water okay? x

I texted as I sat down on one of the chairs. "Guys. Let's order takeout for dinner. I don't think we'll have enough time to cook and not be tired for rehearsals tomorrow." Lee Ann says. "Alright. Should I place an advance order now?" Eun Min asks. To which Lee Ann nods.

Mark :
Aigoo.. Don't worry about me too much. Take care of yourself okay? x

Even when I turn the conversation to him, he makes it about me all over again. I smile and respond,

Me :
I'm just making sure my boyfriend doesn't get dehydrated. How are all of you? Anyone miss me yet? haha x

"Dongsaeng, are you texting your boyfriend again?" Tay asks, as she takes a sip of water. "Yeah. I miss the boys too much." I respond, smiling to myself. "You're making me feel like a loner." Hana says with a whine. "Hana Unnie has boys crawling at her feet, I have no idea what she's talking about." Young Mi says, rolling her eyes. "I find Jackson cute though." Hana says, scratching the back of her neck. I choke on the water, looking over to her. "I hate to break it to you Unnie. But one of my friends like him." I say with a sigh. "Actually, I don't even know if they are pursuing anything." I say, doubting myself. "Well, I don't really know him as a person so let's just say that he's my bias." Hana says, giving me a smile. I nod.

Mark :
Yeah, I miss you. Hehe. We're doing good though! But I have to tell you something soon. So let's meet up after your debut. It's important. x

My eyes widened as he sends this. What could he want to talk about?

Me :
Is something wrong? Are you having second thoughts about us or something? Mark.. I don't know what's happening and it's really scaring me. Are you okay?

And almost immediately, he responds.

Mark :
It's not about our relationship. Don't worry Baobei! Sorry if I made you worry, it wasn't my intention. Don't worry, nothing's wrong. I love you & I always will. x

I sighed in relief, my heart slowly calming down. I decide to call him.

"Yah. Do you know how scared I was?" I scolded as soon as he picks up. "Why do you think I'd break things off?" Mark asks with a confused tone. "I don't know.. I was scared that you might have found someone who is better than me." I say, as I sinked into my seat.

This really affected me. I felt like he had replaced me. I was afraid of losing him.

"I love you. No one is better than you. Don't overthink Baobei." He says as he sighs. "I-I'm just afraid of losing you.. I don't want to lose you." I say as my voice cracks. The girls look over to me with concern. "You're not going to. I'll talk to you later I promise. We have to go film stuff now. Take care. I love you Baobei." He says. A smile grows on my face. "I love you too."

••

"Okay guys state your orders!" Lee Ann says. The girls and I were given awhile as we looked at the online menu.

"Sweet and Sour Pork!"
"Galbitang!"
"Teriyaki Fried Chicken!"
"Black Bean Noodles!"
"Spicy Beef Soup!"
"7 portions of rice!"

The orders were all listed down and soon, the order was placed. "Don't we have to be on diets, or something?" Luna asks, questioning the amount of food we've ordered. "Aish. This is my motto in life. Eat whatever you want. As long as you're healthy, you shouldn't be worried. And if people complain, eat them too." Eun Min says, making us all laugh.

"Unnie! We didn't order drinks!" Tay reminds. "It's fine. We have some bottled drinks in the fridge and ice water." Hana says. "I can't wait for food." I say before my stomach grumbles, making everybody laugh.