[5]

I tied my hair up, wiping my sweat with the towel I had over my shoulder. We were practicing on stage for new songs. We've been at it since 11am and it was now 5pm. We've barely had anything to eat.

I gulped down some water before putting down the bottle on the edge of the stage, returning to my position as music started. I wasn't one to make mistakes.

Even if I did, they were little things like not keeping my posture when walking from one end to the other. The times when we went over to interact with the fans were counted as choreography now. This irritated me.

"No, I just feel like because our positions are usually in the shape of diamonds, we aren't able to go over to the fans as quickly." I said as I gestured to how we were standing.

"Yah. Emily Wang. Are you the choreographer?" Choreographer Unnie scolded as she raised her eyebrows, crossing her arms. "A-Ani.. I'm jus-" "Then I suggest you keep your mouth shut."

That I did, I didn't bother reaching out to the members during the practice anymore. It felt like all my suggestions were always ignored.

"Yah. If you're going to have an attitude about this. We should just cancel the performance." Choreographer Unnie says with a scoff.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I gulped down the rest of the water in the plastic bottle. "Unnie. You're barely hearing me out." I explained, as I faced her. "Oh. So I'm at fault here?" She asks as she raises her eyebrow.

I looked over to the girls who looked just as frustrated with her as I was. She pushes me after letting out a chuckle. "Let's see when you actually get popular." She says, pushing me once more.

And that's when I lost it. She started walking away, and if it weren't for Hana and Luna who held me back, she'd be lying on the floor motionless.

I let out a scream, as I chucked the empty water bottle in her direction. I clutched my pounding head, sitting down on the edge of the stage with my feet on the barricades.

I muttered a soft cuss under my breath as the pain grew. "Y-Yah. She's blacking out!" Eun Min lets out a panicked scream.

My eyes shut and the last thing I heard was Luna's shout for paramedics.

•• •• •• •• ••

I woke up to the excessive beeps I heard, which only made me irritated. I let out a groan, opening my eyes as the white lights shined on me. I covered my eyes with my hands, feeling something on my left hand.

I looked down to see that they had me attached to a few machines, small little pieces of tape held the pieces to my body. "Miss Wang. You're awake." The Doctor says as the nurses help me to sit up.

"W-Why am I here?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "You fainted from complete exhaustion and a severe migraine." He says as he flips a piece of paper on his little clipboard.

"You have a few guests too. Would you like for them to come in?" I nod, as I lean back on the pillows that were behind me. I held my head, shutting my eyes.

"Yah! You made me worry so much." A familiar voice says as I was engulfed into a hug. I opened my eyes to see the GOT7 Oppas at the door while Jackson held me in his arms. I wrapped mine around him and shut my eyes. "I'm sorry."

He pulls away and lets out a sigh, placing a hand on my head. "Didn't you take your medicine?" He asks. I shrugged, not knowing either. "Em.." The boys whined, as they saw me with all the things attached to me. I smiled and shook my head, assuring them that I was fine.

I let my eyes drift over them before they fixated themselves on Mark who avoided my gaze. "You have loads more visitors." They all took a seat on one of the couches.