[24]

Chapter 24 : EXO

I was wearing a knee-length denim skirt that had buttons all the way down it, in the middle. It was quite the inconvenience to put on but it was surprisingly comfortable. I put on a long sleeved baby blue shirt together along with my classic black vans.

All the other girls wore dresses that were more on the casual side, but I didn't feel like wearing one today. So I guess this made me stand out.

I shrugged it off and grabbed my sling bag, bringing it with me as I went to the living room with my phone in hand.

Mark :
Good Morning. You're meeting the EXO guys today right? Take care. Say Hi to Xiu Min for me. x

Me :
Yeah, we're meeting them today. Just a little nervous. & I will. You guys are coming over later right? x

Mark :
Yeah. & Don't be nervous. They are really nice and friendly. Youngjae is a D.O stan. I'm starting to get concerned. x

I laughed as I read this.

Me :
I don't blame him. Kyungsoo Oppa has a really nice voice. Then are you a Xiu Min stan then? Haha. x

The girls and I packed ourselves into the van. I was glued to my phone while they casually checked their makeup, making sure it wasn't runny. "This is why I don't wear eyeliner." I tell Luna who was currently using a pointed cotton swap to sharpen the edge of her liner's wing, smudging it a little. "Aish! This is frustrating!" She scolds. I laugh.

Mark :
Yah. Are you calling Kyungsoo Oppa in front of me just to make me jealous? I'm kidding. I love you, have fun. x

Me :
Are you sure you're the eldest? You're really petty. Just kidding. I love you too. Hmm.. Bring me sushi when you come by please. Salmon Maki! Thank you. xx

I've been craving sushi for the past few days, no idea why. I sigh as I notice the girls still at it with their makeup. "Dongsaeng. Even Eun Min wore makeup, what's with you?" Tay asks, laughing at me. I was wearing makeup. Just some mascara, brow powder and tinted lip balm. "Unnie. I just simply don't wear as much makeup as you all do. You guys look like you're going for a red carpet event." Tay sighs, giving up. Making the girls laugh.

••

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo!" Lee Ann says as wen entered the room, where the EXO Oppas were. "Annyeonghaseyo."

We all did the greetings where you simultaneously bow and introduce yourself. I found this part really funny. I tried holding in my laughter, not wanting to come off as rude.

"Oh! Xiu Min Oppa. Mark says Hi." I say after we greet each other. "Ah. I haven't seen the GOT7 boys in a long time. How are they?" He asks as he gives me a smile. "Still annoying but they're good." I respond, making him laugh. "Maknae, come say Hi." He calls over to Sehun. He waves and comes over. "So, how's is it being the youngest?" Sehun asks me casually.

"Hmm.. It's okay. I get babied quite a lot." I say, he raises his hand to give me a high five, making us both laugh. "And they don't use our names to call us. They say Dongsaeng or Maknae or Youngest." Sehun whines, shaking his head. I laugh and nod, agreeing as he says these things. "Aigoo.. Look at these two." Chen says, shaking his head.

"Maknae alliance." I say, as Sehun ruffles my hair. "Aigoo.. I feel like I have a little sister now." He cooed as he squats down to my height. I glare at him and roll my eyes, looking away. "Youngjae Oppa likes your voice." I tell D.O. He laughs and nods. "I know. When we met, we had a little duet session." He says.

"So how is it being the main vocalist at such a young age?" Kai asks, looking over to me. "Uhm.. I feel like it's not that big of a deal. It's kind of nice I guess. I feel like the maknae position is well known for aegyo and stuff like that. So, it's kind of like proving that the maknaes can do things too." I explain. The boys look over to me with wide eyes. "Yah. She speaks like an adult." Chanyeol says, causing everyone to laugh.

We all gather around a table, where food was laid out for all of us. I sat in between Baekhyun and Kai. "Alright. Let's eat." Suho says. We all dig in, small moans of delight escaping our mouths as we ate the delicious food.

"Kai! Don't hog the chicken!" D.O scolds, as he grabs a piece. "Yah. Yah. Don't fight." Xiumin says, shaking his head. "So, what do you girls have planned so far?" Lay asks. "We're spending the time to make new music first. We hope to release an album that has a mix of Christmas type music and regular songs." Lee Ann says. "How about collaborations?" Chanyeol asks. "Oh! Speaking of which, we should collaborate." Chen says, as he sits up abruptly. "Alright. I'll contact manager-nim and let him know." Suho says.

Suho really is a leader. He really takes care of his members. Much like Lee Ann and Jb.

••

"It's been really fun spending time with all of you! Let's all meet up soon!" Suho says, waving as we leave. "Bye Maknae Alliance!" Sehun shouts. I turn around and smile, waving at all of them before running off to the girls.

"How is it that you get close to them so fast?" Luna asks as we get into the car. "I don't know. You just have to treat them like they are actual humans. Not like business partners." I tell her with a shrug.

Unknown Number :
Hey, This is Sehun by the way!

Speaking of which, we all exchanged numbers. I didn't really feel anything about it. I guess I really am just too relaxed with everything. I'm naturally a laid back person anyway.

Sehun :
Hey, this is Sehun by the way!

Me :
Hello Hello~

Sehun :
Have a safe ride home. From what I know, the place we were in earlier on is pretty far from the JYP Company. See all of you soon! Looking forward to the collaboration!

Me :
Same here. You guys take care too. Today was really fun. See you!

I didn't really have much to say to Sehun, because we didn't really have much to talk about considering we only met today.

We got back to the dorms and tidied up a little before the boys showed up. I hugged my brother who entered first. "Did you enjoy yourself earlier on?" Jackson asks. I nod as I pull away. "The Oppas were really nice." Tay adds as all the boys eventually get in. I close the door and lock the gates behind them.

Mark wraps an arm around me as we stand while the rest sit. We were all lounging around comfortably. "You guys were here for the entire day?" Yugyeom asks. "Yeah. They even bought us lunch!" Eun Min says. "The chicken was really good." I said, forming a thumbs up. "Can we make chicken again?" Luna says as she bounced on the couch with BamBam. "Sure. Let's go." Mark says, gesturing to the kitchen.

"Ani. Girls stay here. We'll cook. You guys be the judges." Jb says. Mark sighs and lets go of me, ruffling my hair before he leaves for the kitchen.

"I want to sleep." I mumbled as I sat down on the couch. "Shall we all take a nap while we wait for the boys to cook?" Hana suggests. "You guys go ahead."

With that, Luna, Eun Min, Tay and I fell asleep, using each other as our pillows.