Selfless

Selfless:

Emily is the kind of girl that puts her life below everyone else especially if you have done wrong to her. Which can lead to many years of suffering and abuse, not only from her parents, but from people in school too.

Then there is Jason, and no he is not the guy that Emily falls for. Jason is her brother. Her very talented brother with a voice like no other. Okay maybe that's a lie because what Emily is actually hiding is that she can sing too! Of course she keeps it hidden because out of all people she puts ahead of her life Jason is on the top of that list.

When she finds out that Jason would be leaving her to start his music career with his new band 'The Four of Us' she is heartbroken because the only person she actually spoke to was her brother. Emily being herself let her brother go with a plaster smile on her face.

Within the many years of him gone Emily faces some horrible struggles. Luckily three years later they would reunite and take the world by storm. Although Emily still haven't changed from her selfless ways and would risk her own life for the ones she loves.

--------------------------------

New story. I don't really know what to think of it, but I am putting this out there to just say I AM STILL WRITING STORIES! Do you like this one? I really like it, it seems like it will be an interesting one to write.

Vote/Comment What you think! And don't forget to Follow for updates on what is happening!