chapter 21

*Carter's Pov*
They kissed....No no no. I still have feelings for her. I broke up with Ciara already so i can get with Chris but she's still with Cameron.
I have a plan. Magcon is in a few weeks. I'm gonna try to get her back there. She can't stay with Cameron. He can't have her.

*Christine's Pov*
We walked back to the guys hand in hand.
"I see you guys made up." Nash said smirking
"Yuup" Cameron said kissing my cheek
I looked at Carter & he looked mad. uhm?

Anyways , the guys & I walked around the mall for a while. As we were walking I saw the forever 21 store come in sight. I tried to just walk past it but I couldn't help it I mean it's forever 21 they have the cutest clothes.

I wandered around the store just looking at all the cute clothes. My eyes landed on this really cute dress. It was a floral white high low long sleeve dress. It was so cute I literally just stood there staring at the dress. Ugh I was about to buy but then I realized I didn't have money. Fuck.

Just then Cameron appeared at my side.
"Hey babe." He said
"Heey" I said
"Do you like this dress?" He asked
"Yeah it's so cute" I said
"I'll buy it for you." He said
"No it's okay. I'll just come back another time." I said
"No it's fine I'll buy it. What if the next time you come back it's not here?" He said
"Then too bad. Don't buy it. I don't like it when people waste their money on me. Don't buy it." I said
He rolled his eyes.
"I'm done here. We can go now haha" I said
We called the guys & started walking around a little bit more. We stopped at Victoria's Secret. I like to test all of their perfumes.

I immediately went to their perfume section with the guys following behind. I sprayed my whole arm with different kinds of perfume. The guys were laughing at how excited I was. I roll my eyes & continue testing them out.

*Cameron's pov*
I want to buy Chris that dress she was looking at. It would look cute on her plus she could wear it to a date I'm planning.
"Hey I'll back im gonna go back to forever 21" I whispered to Nash
"Why?" He asked
"I'm gonna get chris something." I said
He nodded & with that I rushed to the store.

When I got to the store I immediately went to where the dress was & grabbed it. I found a nice necklace & pair of earrings to go along with the dress. I got everything & paid for it. Once I got it I put it in one of the shopping bags that I had so she wouldn't notice.

I called Nash to ask if they were still in Victoria's Secret & he said yeah. I walked back to VS & saw them still in the perfume section. Chris is still testing them all. Awwwh haha. How cute.

*Chris's pov*
I grabbed the last perfume bottle & sprayed it on. Ahhh it smells amazing. I probably smell amazing right now omfg. Anyways I looked at the guys & they were still laughing. I rolled my eyes.
"Okay okay I'm done." I said putting my hands up
"That took forever" Matt said
"Yeah I know but I smell amazing" I said
"Yeah cause you tested every bottle" Nash said
"Whatever haha let's just go" I said
We all started walking home. The guys wanted to come come over for a bit so they did.

Once we got home I saw that the guys were in the back swimming.
"You guys wanna join them?" I asked
They all nodded. We went upstairs so we can change. The guys borrowed o2l's swimming trunks. I went to my room to change. I looked through my drawers & found a cute teal tribal print bandeau bikini. I grabbed a white crop top & gray shorts then went to the bathroom to slip them on.

When I finished I went back to my room & found the guys sitting on my bed.
"What are you guys waiting for?" I asked
"You. We wanted to surprise them plus we need towels." Nash said
I rolled my eyes & put my dirty clothes in the hamper. I went back to the bathroom to grab 5 towels.

I grabbed my phone & went downstairs with the guys. We each grabbed a drink from the kitchen before heading out.
We walked out to the swimming pool & simultaneously yelled "Hey biiitches!" The o2l guys looked at us & started laughing.
The guys jumped in the pool right away while I went to the pool chair & tanned.

"Aye chris! Get in the pool!" Matt yelled
"Nah I'm just gonna tan." I said
"Awwh c'mon. You should get in before we throw you in." Carter said smirking
"You wouldn't." I said glaring at him
"Oh yes ma'am we would" he said
Carter & Matt started to get out of the pool
"Okay okay! I'll get in. Just don't fucking throw me. I swear to god" I said

I stood up from the pool chair & took off my shorts & crop top.
"Damn..." I heard someone smile
I smirked
I looked at all the guys & their mouths were open.
"Close your mouths before you catch flies" I said smirking

I slowly got in the pool & the water was fuckin freezing omfg.
"Fuck it's cold!" I yelled
"It's not even cold you're just not used to it" Matt said
I rolled my eyes & started swimming around.
I decided to mess with someone.
I got underwater & swam towards Cameron. I grabbed his legs & pulled him underwater. He looked shocked at first then realized it was me. I quickly swam up & started laughing.

I saw him coming towards me so I got out of the pool.
"I'm gonna get you back for that" he said
My eyes went wide. I quickly ran around the backyard & into the house. I looked behind me & he wasn't there.
All of a sudden I felt arms around my waist.
"Gotcha" He said
"Fuck..." I mumbled

Cameron picked me & walked back out to the backyard & stood at the edge of pool.
He looked at me.
"No no no please don't please please don't" I said
"Throw her! throw her! Throw her!" The guys were chanting
I held my nose & waited for him to throw me in.

After a moment of silence he threw me in. For a moment I couldn't see anything cause it was so sudden. I finally opened my eyes but i still underwater. I saw the guys looking for me but I stayed under. Once they started panicking I decided to resurface.

"Hola bitches." I said
"Oh my god don't ever do that again" Cameron said
I rolled my eyes
"I'll be back" I said getting out of the pool
I went to the pool chair & wrapped the towel around my body. I walked inside the house & headed to the kitchen.

I got some snacks but I was really hungry so I decided to order pizza.
Once I ordered i went back to look for more snacks. I got chips. Good enough.
I walked back out & they were still swimming. I laid on the pool chair & ate. I grabbed my phone & just caught up with all the social media.

15 mins later the doorbell rang.
"Who's that?" Kian asked
"I ordered pizza" I said
"YAY YOU'RE THE BEST THANK YOU!" They all yelled
"Yeah yeah yeah" I said rolling my eyes
I walked back in the house while the guys dried themselves off. I grabbed money from my bag & went to the door.
I gave the money & got the pizza.

When I got back all the guys were sitting & waiting for the pizza.
"Here. You're welcome" I said
They all dug in & so did I.
After 4 slices I was beat.
I got myself as well as the other guys a drink then went upstairs to take a shower.

When I finished I dressed in basketball shorts & a plain muscle tee. I didn't put any makeup , I was too lazy. I was kind of tired so I decided to take a nap. I got into bed & was out like a light.