🍋🍋LEMON🍋🍋

A/N: here goes, skip over if you don't want to read... I'm embarrassed... I'm so sorry if I ruined your innocence...
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
     ::Tomoko POV::
  I'm finally alone with y/n... in my room. This honestly seems like some of the dreams I've been having lately. It was a hot summer day and we were lying on my bed. It didn't help that she was wearing the shortest shorts and a tube top. I was pretty sure my face was red the whole time. She turns over and looks at me," Tomoko do you have a fever your face is red?", she asks innocently.
She crawls on top of me and puts her hand on my forehead. I change our positions so I was now on top. I kiss her and it turned into a make out session. She broke away from the kiss and pulled off her tube top. I then grabbed my shirt and took it off. Both of the clothing items lay discarded in the middle of the room.
    I tease her in taking off her bra and I caress her body. I take off her short shorts and she hides her face. I play with her right bud hoping to get a reaction out of her. She gasps and arches her back as I lean down to suck them. My fingers find their way down to her soaking panties.
    I rub her and she lets out a shaky moan of approval. I continue to tease her, just an experiment to see how much she can take. Her moans get louder and I stop, she lets out a whimper.
I take off my bra and pants as well and now we are both in our panties. I grab the dildo out from under my bed and her eyes widen. I'm saving it for later... I kiss her stomach progressively getting closer to her "area"(( XD I'm so sorry)). I start to play with her buds again and I place her on my lap.
"I-I've never done this before", she says shyly. I smirk... this will be more fun that I thought. I kiss her on the lips again and buck my hips trying to cause friction. She moans into the kiss, she's still being extremely shy. We rub against each other, her fuc*king moans got me so hot. "Ngh..." I lay her down and kiss her "area" through her panties. "N-not there...", she whispers. I tease her a bit through her panties. I slide them off.
::Your POV::
I felt her tongue on me and held in a moan. "Ahh..." I let one out, showing that I liked it. I let her continue pleasing me. I was getting a bit frustrated about how much she was teasing me. I felt her tongue inside of me and arched my back.
I cried out and gripped the sheets. I found myself wanting more. Without warning she put a finger inside of me."Ngh!?!" She began to pump her finger very slowly. "Uggg... more" She went even slower "Please, gimmie more", I was begging her and I knew it, but I didn't care anymore.
She laughed and put another one in. *gasp* she curled her fingers inside of me and hit a spot that felt good. "F-faster-Ngh...", I begged not being able to hold it. She was sitting behind me with her legs out stretched and I was sitting in between them. I grabbed her hand and started pumping her fingers in and out myself. She added another one. I let go of her hand and pumped them faster and harder. In and out, in and out. "Ngh... more, please".
In and out
"Ngh"
In and out
I felt a knot tighten in my stomach and it made her pumps feel better than they were already feeling. She curled her hands again and hit the same spot while massaging my left breast. I began to see stars as the knot in my stomach tightened. If she doesn't stop it's gonna burst. "I-I think I'm gonna cum!", I moan out loudly knowing everyone else is gone. She continues but only faster.
In and out
In and out
"!!!!" I moan out. I felt the knot burst. I whimper as I squirt all over her fingers. She takes them out of me and licks my juices off. She puts them in my mouth and I suck tasting myself. I'm still sitting in her lap leaning against her. She grabs the dildo(( I can't believe I'm writing this)) and teases me with the tip, rubbing it against my entrance.
She pushes the tip in and I feel myself stretching to fit its size, which was pretty big. She began to push the rest in. I whimper in pain, it hurts. She pushes the rest inside of me and kisses my neck to distract me from the pain. "Trust me, it will feel amazing...," she reassured me. "O-okay" "Just tell me when."
After a few minutes the pain somewhat disappeared and I experimentally rolled my hips. She started to thrust it in and out of me. She was right, it was just the start and it did feel amazing. She kept pumping it in and out of me agonizingly slow, and with every thrust the feeling became stronger.
I grabbed the end wanting to try it myself. In the meantime she grabbed another dildo and pumped it in herself. She let out a shaky moan and I laid back down. I pumped it in and out of me at a slow pace. I slowly pulled it out until only the tip was in me. And I slammed it back in with all the force I could muster. "Oh my god!!!", I screamed the pleasure being unbearable. I kept on pumping myself faster and faster.
I sat Tomoko's lap, still pumping it in and out of me. I grabbed the one that was inside of her and began pumping it. Mine suddenly started to vibrate and I turned my attention to just myself . "Fuc* yes!!!", I screamed,"more"
The knot came back my stomach but this time stronger, it felt better and better every time. The knot burst again and my cum came flowing out of me. Tomoko came at the same time. We lie down next to each other, exhausted.
She pulls me close and we cuddle. I end up falling asleep just like that and she does too. We stay like that for the rest of the night, thankful that no one was home.
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
Mini A/N: holy shit... I can't believe I actually wrote this. I can't say I like lemon because honestly I don't enjoy to read it but this is her for those who do. I'm so sorry if this was bad... this is my first lemon. I'm gonna go and rinse my eyes now... thanks for reading
-Kiwi~Chan