Chapter 2

"Anyways," Carmelo shook his head, "I was going to invite you to come out tonight with us, your friends are welcome too." He cracked a smile.

"Uhh," Amelia thought it over for a second, "I don't know..." Shr shrugged.

"C'mon!" Carmelo encouraged, looking over at Amelia's friends, "Y'all wanna come, right?"

Bryan and Miya looked over at Amelia with mischievous smiles.

"Okay, look," She laughed, "They can go if they want, I just don't know if it's a good idea if I go..." Amelia trailed off. She was kinda nervous, she didn't really feel like she would be able to hang out with a bunch of NBA players, who'd talk to her? And she really was not about to cling to Carmelo the entire night. And, she had work in the morning, she needed to be responsible, right?

"Look," Melo shook his head again, "I'm sure your friends are great, just met em, but I wanna see you there. C'mon for NY's sake, no - for mine." He chuckled.

"Fine." Amelia gave in, she'd only stay for a little bit.

"Yes!" Bryan whispered from behind her, making the four of them laugh.

"Good." Carmelo snickered, "I'll text you, see you at 11." He smiled, heading back to the locker room.

"We are going to a NBA partyyy." Miya cheered, as the three of them left the Staples Center.

"Alright, relax." Amelia laughed, as Bryan just shook his head.

"Why didn't you wanna go?" Bryan asked, as they headed towards their cars.

"I don't know..." She shrugged, "We have work tomorrow man." She said.

"Who cares?" Miya laughed, jokingly.

"Shut up!" Amelia shook her head, "You guys know how I feel about LA parties." She rolled her eyes.

"Yup!" Bryan and Miya said in unison.

"Well, whatever," Amelia said taking her keys out, "Now we're going and I'll probably hate it," She joked, "But, I'll see you guys later tonight."

----------

Amelia stood in front of her closet, texting Bryan and Miya the details she just got from Carmelo. She huffed looking at her clothes. Another thing she hated about going to parties in LA was that you never knew what people were going to wear. She always felt like she stood out, and not in a good way.

Before she knew it, she only had thirty minutes left before she had to leave and she still didn't know what she was going to wear. After a second, she finally decided on an off the shoulder black top with dark jeans and her favorite pair of strappy heels. She was planning on leaving early anyways, so what did it really matter?

Quickly readjusting her lipstick Amelia took a final look in the mirror and shrugged as she made her way out the door.

"Hey!" Amelia smiled, as she saw her friends waiting for her outside of the club they were about to go in.

"A," Miya grinned, "You look HOT." She said, as Bryan laughed and nodded in response.

"Okay!" Amelia laughed, "You started drinking without me, huh?"

"Oh my god." Miya rolled her eyes, resting her arm on Bryans shoulder, "Let's just go in, okay?" She stated.

"Good now let's goo." Bryan exclaimed, pointing to the door where they could hear loud music blasting from.