Chapter 15

Dj looked over at his friend from across the table, something was off and he seemed distracted. Looking around the table, he almost forgot Amelia wasn't coming.

Blake couldn't help it, no matter what they ended up talking about he just couldn't stop thinking about her. Who was she with? What was she doing? Was she okay?

"What is wrong with you today?" Jamie whispered in his ear, as they were finishing up.

"Nothing, I'm fine." He shook his head, "I swear." Dj eyed him from across the table.

"Alright," Jamie sighed, "Well, I'm really tired," She said to the table, "So you guys stay, but I'm gonna go up." She announced, giving Blake a final kiss on the cheek before leaving.

"What the hell is going on with you, man?" Dj asked aloud.

"Why does everyone keep asking that?" He questioned, giving Dj a look as everyone was still there but Jamie.

"Oh, relax," Dj smiled, "You think they don't see it either?"

"What are we talkin about?" Bryan asked, leaning in. 

"Nothing." Blake said sternly, before getting up from the table.

"Blake, c'mon." Dj laughed, not understanding what he was getting so upset for.

Just shaking his head, Blake took a deep breath before walking away. He didn't need Jamie and Dj to question every little thing he did, he wasn't doing anything. He was just being a good friend.

When he got back up to him room, Jamie was already asleep. He didn't realize they had ended up staying out so late. His mind had been racing all night and he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep. He needed to get out of that room. He walked out into the hall, at least then he'd be able to get some fresh air.

Closing the door quietly behind him he let out a breath and walked over to the railing that overlooked the hotel and the beach in the distance with the reflection of the moon. Trying to relax himself he just stared out at the view for a while, until suddenly he saw Amelia and Francisco stumbling towards the elevator.

"Hey, hey!" Francisco laughed, as he intertwined his fingers with Amelia's.

"What?" Amelia laughed, as he was clearly drunk. She'd had a good time tonight, but she knew better than to let herself get too tipsy around a bunch of strangers.

"You're so pretty." He smiled, putting his other hand on her face.

"And you're drunk." She laughed, looking for her key card in her purse.

"You're leaving?" He frowned, moving his face closer to hers and pulling her in for a kiss. She wasn't going to lie and say she didn't like it, but it just didn't feel right to her, not now.

"Francisco." She giggled, finally pulling away.

"Hmm?" He asked, bringing his hands down to her waist.

"I had a good time," She assured him, "But, I need to get to bed and so do you."

"Let's go then?" He smirked.

"No, my own bed." She shook her head with a smile, "I'm sorry."

"Can't blame me for trying," He shrugged with a smile, "Can I see you again, before you leave?" He asked.

"I'll find you." She nodded, kissing him on the cheek, "Night, Francisco." She concluded, hitting the up button for the elevator.

"Night, Amelia." She heard him say as she walked in the elevator.