Chapter 11

Blake drove up to Amelia's apartment with dinner sitting in his passenger's side, for today they decided to stay in. He'd be lying if he said he'd lost all his feelings for her, but ever since they've been spending so much time together, he found it harder to let go.

Shaking the thoughts away he knocked on her door waiting for an answer. After a moment Amelia opened the door teary eyed, holding her phone

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked with concern, walking in and closing the door behind him.

"This dog," Amelia sniffled, holding up her phone to reveal a video, "He was born with no back legs and they made him these special things and now...now he can walk." She tried to explain.

"Oh my god." Blake laughed, shaking his head, "Why do you do this to yourself?" He asked snatching her phone away and putting it on the table.

"Hey!" Amelia exclaimed, "I was watching that!"

"Well I don't want tears in my dinner." Blake retaliated, taking the food.

"Fine." She huffed, crossing her arms, "But, only because you brought food."

"Mhm." He shook his head, "What are we watching?" He asked, following her over to the television.

"I don't know," Amelia shrugged, "You can pick this time."

"I always pick." Blake rolled his eyes, positioning himself on the couch next to her.

"Not true," She shook her head, "That one time I picked it." She reminded him with a grin.

"Stop being annoying and just pick something." He chuckled, pushing the remote over to her.

"I just really don't care!" She exclaimed, "What do you want to watch?" She asked again.

"Oh my god," Blake rolled his eyes, "Pick something or I'm leaving!" He laughed.

"Fine." She huffed, snatching the remote and scrolling through the countless movies. Hesitating a moment, she finally decided on a comedy.

"Was that so hard?" He teased, taking a sip of his water.

"Actually," She said, looking over to him, "Yes." She giggled, "Now the entire time I'm going to wonder if you hate it!" She laughed.

"No, I like it." He assured her, bringing his eyes back to the screen.

"You've already seen it?" She questioned shaking her head, "Why didn't you say something?" She asked, searching for the remote which Blake had hidden under his legs, "You're the worst!"

"I'll watch it again!" He laughed, watching her look for the remote, "It's fine, I like it." He reassured her, though she still frantically searched in the cushions.

Amelia finally spotted the top of the remote sticking out from underneath his legs and just as she was about to reach for it, he snatched it and put his arm up all the way.

"Really?" She crossed her arms, kneeling on the couch.

"You're missing the movie." He reminded her, still keeping his eyes glued to the television. Amelia rolled her eyes and stretched her arm up as high as she could to reach the controller.

"You should probably just give up now." He teased her.

"Nope." She shook her head crawling to the back part of the couch and standing up. Balancing herself on the soft cushions, she stood all the way up and stretched her hands to his. Just as she got a grip on the remote, he jerked his arm in the opposite direction causing her to fall on top of him and Blake couldn't hold back any more laughter.