World Of Happiness

"Just take a seat right here," Jimin says, pointing to a leather seat in the back of the van. Jungkook obeys and plops down, swinging his short legs back and forth.

      He watches as Jimin pulls a glass bottle out from the inside of his jacket. It looks familiar, and Jungkook recognizes it. It's similar to the bottles that he sees sprawled out around his own house. He's seen his father buy them, before. Jimin hands it to Jungkook, who has no idea what to do with it.

"Drink it," Jimin smiles after a moment of confusion. The boy stares at it, all sorts of questions popping up in his mind.

"W-What is it?" He asks, examining it.

"Well, I'm not sure what the name of it is... but I do know that it'll make you happy," Jimin says as he takes a seat next to him.

"Uh, okay," Jungkook says slowly as he brings the bottle up to his mouth.

      He feels the liquid inside touch his lips and flow down his throat. He swallows and sets the bottle down next to him. Nothing happens.

"Hey, what's the deal?! Am I being scammed?" Jungkook's eyebrows furrow.

"Haha, no silly. You have to drink more than that," Jimin laughs, and his laugh is the addicting kind. It makes Jungkook smile.

He takes another sip.

And another.

And another.

      Soon, he's laughing uncontrollably, smiling nonstop. And Jimin's smiling and laughing, as well. His eyes light up as he realizes that the liquid works. It actually makes him happy!

"W-Wow, I can't believe it works! It makes me happy!" Jungkook exlclaims excitedly. Jimin just smiles and nods.

"Well kid, I've gotta get going. I'm sure I'll see you soon, though," Jimin waves goodbye as Jungkook exits the van. He almost drives away when Jungkook calls after him.

"Wait!" The boy yells, causing the van to stop. Jimin sticks his head out the window, looking back at him.

"C-Can I keep that stuff? It's really good," he asks. Jimin nods, a grin spreading across his face.

"It'll cost you, though. You got five bucks?" He deals. Jungkook digs into his pocket, where he pulls out a ten dollar bill.

"This was supposed to be for my mom, but I'm sure she won't mind," Jungkook says as he runs up to the window and hands him the money. Jimin just shrugs and hands him a fresh bottle, as well as five dollars in change. "There ya go, kid," he smiles, and in the blink of an eye, he's gone.

      Jungkook begins to walk back home, bottle in his hand, smile plastered across his face. He takes swigs of the liquid as he continues down the sidewalk, the sun slowly setting behind him.