Suits and Ideas

just so you know: if you want to go ahead and start reading the beginning of their relationship, which begins with a date, skip to this chapter: (NEXT CHAPTER SO YAYYYYYYYY!) *btw, doesn't this part kind of seem like the first time star and marco meant and he wasn't really a fan of hers but slowly grew to like her? hmm

ALSO I HOPE I DON'T OFFEND ANYBODY, I AM JUST USING SCENES FROM THE MOVIE!

MARCO'S POV

I stepped outside to get the mail, when memories of my failed first rehearsal with Star flooded into my mind. She was the epitome of annoying; the definition of beauty, and so much more, a collection of different personalities that appeared to take forever to fully comprehend and understand. But I remembered one thing she had did, that flip. I wanted to try it. The move was pretty cool after all.

Expecting to fail, I threw down the mail I had originally picked up and scratched my neck, taking a deep breath. Then, I went into the cartwheel and landed in a flip...perfectly. Feeling satisfied, I smiled to myself, picked the mail back up and went inside.

TOMMY'S POV

Jack and Elsa were hosting Dance TV autographs today at the mall, but I was much more concerned with my suit fitting for Jamie's party, which I had invited myself to, without Marco's permission of course.

I stood stiffly, with my arms held out and my legs apart as the store tailor measured me. It was hard not to fidget with my ADHD. All of a sudden, my face became totally blank. Marco's little sister, Kylie, rode into the entrance of the store with a huge smile complimenting her cute features. Not that she was cute...or anything.

"Am I interrupting anything?" she smirked, looking me up and down. I huffed. Why were girls so difficult?  "What are you doing here?" I groaned. "Just hanging at the mall. Got some autographs. You know, Jack and Elsa...it's almost like they're made for each other, when you really see them in person" Kylie shrugged.

KYLIE'S POV

All of a sudden, I saw Star and Kelly, the two girls Marco had been grumbling about when he had gotten home last night. Very pretty and very friendly-looking...they were laughing and rushing down the escalator. "That's Jeff's partner and her cool friend!" I pointed out. "Where?" Tommy craned his head, actually interested but his tailor pulled him back. "STAR! KELLY! COME HERE" I yelled, and they turned. I glanced at Tommy, who looked like he just wanted to vanish from the situation. I giggled and so did Star and Kelly.

STAR'S POV

"Hey" Kelly walked in to the store, me in tow, and waved to Kylie before looking up to Tommy, Marco's best friend, who was on a platform getting fitted for something. "Girls look! By day, he's a high school student, by night he's a penguin" Kelly jumped up on him, making fun of not only his outfit but also his stance.

TOMMY'S POV

I held my head up, trying to hide my embarrassment, and grinned haughtily. "I happen to have a personal invitation to Jamie's birthday party" I handed them Marco's slip of paper, and hoped I was good enough at bluffing. Kelly snatched the invitation and I watched Star read over her shoulder. I gulped. Star was really beautiful, no matter what crap Marco had to say about her. Man...she would be perfect in one of those new series I was watching...

"You wish!" I heard Kylie exclaim. "She didn't invite him. She invited Marco. Tommy's just tagging along" Kylie blurted, and I felt my shame build up.

STAR'S POV

I shifted on my feet again, semi-nervous, semi-annoyed. Why did the fact that Jamie had invited Marco to her lame old gatherng bother me so much? It wasn't like I was into him...not even a little bit! But then I got an idea. I had thought about it some more after rehearsal. What would it be like to finally get revenge on the girl who was gradually ruining our lives?

"Jamie?" I looked at Kelly, to see if she was on the same page. She nodded. "We'll be right back!" Kelly muttered, then smiling and gesturing for Kylie to join us. With the slip of paper in hand, Kelly, Kylie and I rushed to the copier while Tommy shouted protests and attempted to follow, only to be stopped by his tailor. "You move...you bleed" that tailor said, and boy, was I glad Tommy wasn't coming with us to mess our idea up.

This was going to be good!

NO ONE'S POV

(Girls Just Want to Have Fun song being played at this exact moment. It's adorable, I promise hehe)

Once they had printed out multiple copies, at least 150, of Jamie's invitation, Kelly, Kylie and Star had traveled all over the mall and Chicago, handing them out to every cool, outrageous and radical looking person they could find. There were smokers, rebels, emos, bikers, tattoo artists, drag queens, skaters, gang members, hippies, strong women, hair saloon workers, geeks and musical nerds. As they did this, the three bonded, sharing random stories, joking about Jamie and her rich slang and appearance, and talking endlessly about Jack, Elsa, Marionette and Adrien and how their Christmas special coming out in in 4 months would be spectacular.

And it was only a few more hours until they got back at Jamie.

******************************

SPOILERS:

marco is going to be at the party. marco is going to see star. i'm going to change up a few things from the original movie not only to spice this story up but to give everyone who has been waiting for some worthy starco moments what they've wanted for quite some time!  very cute and important things are going to happen. but their relationship will not eventually start until the chapter after next. k thanks

is anyone still reading this book or just waiting until the next chapter? lol

vote, comment and follow ❤️