Illegal Trouble and Sneaking Out (AGAIN!)

Tommy's POV

"Get your Dance TV shirts here! On sale, limited time only, t-shirts supporting Dance TV!" I advertised my very own t-shirts that I had created a few days ago in preparation for the huge television event. Originally, I had planned to divulge this idea by displaying Marco, one of the contestants, and my best friend, which would probably increase profit. But he wasn't coming.

Just as a lady was about to come up to the stand I had set up, a police officer strolled up to me. "Excuse me, young man. Do you have a permit to be selling these?" he asked. "Permit?" my voice cracked, as I pretended to be clueless. "Yeah. As in the only way you're allowed to do something like this. Permit" the police officer crossed his arms. "Oh. Sure I do, officier, sir!" I did my best to sound upbeat as I got out my wallet and looked for anything that even resembled a permit. I handed him the first item. "Drivers licence" the officer threw it into the air where it landed and slipped right into an air vent. I fidgeted, and grabbed out another item. "Student ID" he was getting mad now, as he broke it with his own two hands. "He, he, you know what? Here it is" I gave him the last item in my wallet that resembled a permit. "So, you're a member of 'Archie and Juggy' fan club?" the police officer hardened his stare. "Hey, I'm only interfere cause Veronika say" I said, hoping a sex joke might resonate better with an older man. The police officer shook his head, threw that too, and began to demolish my stand. "Hey man, cut it out! You can't do that!" I said in my thick accent, struggling against his hands which somehow managed to continue ripping my shirts and keep me restrained. 

"Stop. He's with me" a voice announced, and immediately I knew who it was. "Marco Diaz?" the officer let me go and looked at him in awe. "Yes. Let him go. He won't be selling anymore. We need to get to the dressing rooms" Marco declared, taking me by the arm and leading me away. "Woah, amigo! You're like a celebrity. Getting me out of that was heroic, boy! But what are you doing here..." Tommy exclaimed, just as we arrived at my dressing room which was right next to Star's and across from Jamie's and her partner's. "I'm here to decimate the dance floor" Marco said confidently, before leading me into his room. "Jeffrey, I want you and your partner to sign these releases, please" a voice that belongs to the host of the dance competition says. "She's not here yet" Tommy answers, and I slap him, before opening the door. "What?" the host sighs. "She is here. She's just meditating" I whispered. "Meditating?" the host questions. "Yeah, she says, it's like going to another place. Calms her down" I shrugged. I had heard it on one of Kylie's favorite Reality TV shows, so at least it was possible solution. "Wonderful! But when her passport expires, would you please get her to sign" the host busied away. "Right" I muttered.

STAR'S POV

"You like my hair?" Kelly had her hair in a frizzy bob and I loved it. "I thought I'd never gotta get out. I love it!" I said, opening the window. The alarm went off, but my parents were out, and Johnny was in on the plan. "Are you ready?" Kelly pulled me down the tree I usually sneaked out on. "Oh, my God!" I almost fell. I was really out of practice. "Be careful, alright?" Kelly shouted, before hitting the ground. I jumped down and the sprinklers went off, only frizzing up Kelly's hair more. "Lets go!" we began to run to the bus station.

ON THE BUS

"Here" Kelly handed me a pink and white floral crop top, high waisted pink jeans and converse. "Thank you" I smiled, as Kelly covered me from the rest of the bus goers, some who recognized me as a contestant or student, and others who were just curious as to what was happening. "How's it look?" I spun around, and flipped my hair, laughing. Kelly put a finger to her chin and looked at me thoughtfully. "Hold on a second. Hold your mouth still" she steadied my face and pulled out some pink lipstick. "Sorry" I murmured, as she applied two layers. "It's a very good color for you" Kelly nodded, just as the bus came to a stop. "What's going on? Why are we stopping?" I looked outside and realized there was a ton of traffic. "I don't know. Let me finish" Kelly rolled her eyes but I knocked her hand away, before apologizing again. "I gotta get there! We gotta get there, Kelly!" I grabbed her hand and we ran off the bus right into the street, where we were met with a bunch of honks.

"On the cars" I muttered, and before Kelly could protest, I brought her right along with me, and we jumped onto the first car. I let out a gasp as the top almost broke off. "Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Kelly pointed to the building where the competition was being hosted, which was only a block away. People yelled at us as we maneuvered around the cars and bounded up on them. Finally, we arrived at the building and walked right in.

"Ohmygosh! That's her! Ricky!" Kelly widened her eyes. It was Ricky! Ricky was the deliverer of everything pop culture on DTV. And she was arguing with the host. "I'm so done with this! I canNOT be replaced! I've lifted the music news, to the level of art, and you're treating me like a cattle! Moo, moo! You can't fire me, because I quit!" and as Ricky stormed off, Kelly became infatuated with her beauty. "Kell-" but Kelly just waved me off and grinned. "I'll catch up with you" she yelled, trailing starstruck after Ricky and I just went right for the elevator. 

MARCO'S POV

"What's the prob?" Kylie asked me. How she had gotten up to our dressing room, I was unsure of, but I had a feeling Tommy had something to do with it. "My prob? She's not here yet, dang it" I paced back and forth. "I've gotta these releases signed" I picked up the papers, but Kylie snatched them right from me. "Bend over" Tommy said, grabbing a pen and handing it to Kylie. I bent down hesitantly. "What are you doing?" I questioned, getting scared. "You can't do that!" I realized they were faking the signature of Star.

"Don't worry about" Tommy patted my back, where I could feel the pen being written on the paper. "Don't! Is that legal?" I inquired. "Yeah" Kylie shrugged, handing me the paper. "They can sue for this" I hissed, as the host came back and peeked his head in. "Releases?" he asked. "Here" I shoved it in his face and locked the door, waiting for him to leave. "God, what am I going to do? I need water. Gotta get water" I rushed out and went into the hallway to get water, when the elevator opened and out came Star, wearing the hottest, most attractive thing I had ever seen her wear. "Star" I ran to her and she ran to me, and we collided, as she wrapped her legs around mine and spun me around and we kissed for what felt like an hour, a thousand times more I wanted to kiss her. 

"Let's do this" she smirked.

_____________________________

one more chapter ya'lll :)))