Chapter 16://

This is a very short chapter -.-

Takato's P.O.V

"Hey Takato!"

A rough hand slammed me into the chain link fence,as I was trying to leave, just like old times.

"So... Let's just say I heard you like Fukumi-san.. is that true Taco-boy?" Kenji chuckled.

"No... I don't like her anymore.." I said, trying to hold back my tears.

"Awww, are you sure? I thought I should just tell you that we made out today,.. she even said we should get married some day! Kenji laughed as he punched me again... I tried so hard to drown out his words, but it was no use.

"Are you gonna cry Taco-boy... cuz I kissed your gurl-fwiend??"

I angrily grabbed his fist and twisted it, before running off. I had taken quite the beating today, worse yet, it hurt way more today because I was already sore from yesterday's beating.

It wasn't long until dark clouds rolled in and the rain started to pour. "I hate everything.... Fukumi ruined my life!"

Than I passed the park where I had seen Fukumi crying. I stared at the swing set for a very long time before I decided to sit there.

As I gently swung back and forth,as powerful memories came back to me.... like the first day of school, when she returned my school bag, when I saved her, when she met my mom.. and our first kiss.

My throat began to burn with anger... and soon enough, tears streamed down my face.

"Fukumi... I want you back!!"

----Later----

The rain dripped of my glasses, and my hair. When I walked into the house, my mom came to me with a bright smile on her face.

"Takato! Were finally going to be a happy family!" she cried, dabbing her tears with a kleenex.

"What?" I asked as I unzipped my coat.

"Your dad and I, and you, were moving! He got a new job and where all going to go live together!"

I paused. "Were..... moving?"

She nodded. "Were going to live quite a ways from here, you'll need to start packing your things write away."

I angrily stormed up to my room and slammed the door, before having another breakdown in my room.

"I'm not going to get her back, am I.." I managed to admit.