Childish Reject Chapter 1~Ally :D

Picture of Allison at the side- - - - - - - >>

Allison Dean Gonzalez

I have never been in love. Yes, I'm seventeen. Does being seventeen make me have to have a boyfriend? I doubt it. I only have a few friends here in school. Five of them, to be exact. Evelyn, Alexis, Rachel and the other two boys, Jayden and Tyler. They've been with me through my life journey in the hell hole or so you call it high school. They were the ones who cheered me up, make me laugh, and bring me happiness. All five of them have their own girlfriends and boyfriends.

Even so, they've never betrayed me. They stood by me all the time. I feel grateful having them with me. It's the last day of school today. One more, gloomy day, and I'm free from all the demons of this school. When I say demons, I mean the jocks and the cheerleaders. I get bullied by them almost every day of any time.

I get pushed towards lockers, beaten up, and verbally abused by them. Most of the time, one of the five would see me get hurt and rush to help me. They are the reason I'm still alive. If it weren't for their constant saving, I would be at the peaceful cemetery by now. Since it's a new day, let's start anew. I feel strangely excited for today this morning. I woke up, had a shower, straighten my hair, put on some light makeup and wore a shirt with a smiley face in the middle, blue denim jeans, red high-cut converse, a batman necklace and a few wristbands. I'm done baby!

I went down smelling the nice scent of bacon, eggs and pancakes.

"Morning Sweetie!" chirped my mom while cooking breakfast.

"Morning Mom" I said, equally happy as she is.

"Excited for the last day of school?" Mom asked, with a smile plastered on her face.

"Course I am! I can't wait to get out of that prison cell full of 600 students."

"Oh honey, you'll be back there soon. One more year, and you're finally out of that place you prison cell" Mom said, matter-of-factly.

"I know. I'm trying to embrace the moment with positive thinking."

 "Fine. Whatever you say. After breakfast, grab the money I placed on the coffee table in the living room for school. You're driving right?" Mom asked.

" Yeah, I always drive to school don't I?" I said joking. After breakfast, I washed the dishes, grab my backpack and the money mom gave and got out of the 2-story house.

Got into my sexy red Audi R8, put it into ignition and drove to the prison cell called West Spring High School. I got out of my car and was literally attacked by Evelyn and Alexis.

"Ally! It's the last day of school! We're finally free after today! We should do everything together during the summer! We could have a manicure pedicure, shopping, look at boys at the beach, and so many more stuff! Ahh! I can't wait!" Alexis shrieked.

"Whoa there Alex! Calm down. Yeah, we will do everything together.I promise."I said, laughing at how Alexis is. The three of us started talking about some random stuff that happened overnight last night and dragged our way into school. Oh West Spring, you have no idea how much I want to leave you. Yeah, so so baaaad. We both went our separate ways to our lockers and school started as per normal.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"Mom! I'm home! Where you at?" I shouted from the living room seeing she's not there.

"Honey? I'm in the kitchen. Get in here, I have something to tell you." She shouted back, sounding a little too excited. I went straight into the kitchen and grabbed myself a can of Coke and sat at the island of the kitchen.

"What's up? What did you need to tell me that you sound and look so excited?" I asked, curious at my mom's face expression.

"Oh, nothing too big. Just get up early tomorrow and wear something nice but not formal. You're going to be so happy tomorrow." She said, grinning.

"What is it? What's so interesting?" I tried prying the surprise out.

"Nuh-uh. I won't tell you. Don't try begging on your knees on giving me your cute puppy dog face, I won't spill out anything. Nothing at all. Not even a little clue"

"Aww, you're mean. I can't believe I'm actually related to you." I said, pouting.

"Don't pout. If the wind chooses to change, your lips could stay that way till you get old." Mom said, smiling, happy that she's teasing the hell out of me.

"Fine! Don't tell me. Do whatever you want. I'm going to go up and do my own stuff while you stay down here all by yourself like a loner" I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

"I can't believe you're actually seventeen" Mom said, laughing hard. I grunted and made my way upstairs.

I closed my door, locked it and blasted some Paramore and Simple Plan. They always do a good job at calming my mind.

+Author's Note+ Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! It's our first ever story on Wattpad! Like it? Hope so :) So yeah, we're not really experienced in this writing thingy so we're so hoping you readers would give us some feedbacks or suggestions. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :) AYEYIYI! IM A LITTLE BUTTERFLY~!