Chapter 5: I'm Falling

Childish Reject

Chapter 5

I’m falling, love me back.

Allison Dean Gonzalez <3

“Mmm, this is good. You guys would make great chefs.” Mom said.

“I didn’t make anything. This was all his doing. I only washed up the utensils.” I said, pointing my fork towards Alex.

“We asked the two of you to make a meal together. That wasn’t it.” Said Mr. Evans.

“Ooh! They could make us breakfast tomorrow. Ally makes the best breakfast. They could work together.” Mom continued.

I frowned. 

Work with him? Again? I’d rather be stuck in a tornado.

“Okay! We will make the best breakfast tomorrow.” Alex said cheerfully.

I just kept quiet. Wouldn’t want to see a mad momma on the dining table. I’ll just wake up very late tomorrow and everything would be fine.

“Ally, what are you thinking?” Dad asked.

“Huh? Nothing, what makes you think that I was thinking of something?” In denial! 

“We all know your face scrunches up when you’re thinking of something.” Dad stated matter-of-factly.

“Nope. I wasn’t thinking of anything. Nothing important, if there was.” I put on my pleading asking my dad to drop it.

“If you say so honey. You can tell me anything you know.” Dad said with a soft smile on his face.

“I know. I promise to find you for anything” 

“So you guys are cooking tomorrow morning. Alright?” Mrs. Evans said. Pulling me out of my trance. I didn’t even realize they were people around while me and dad were talking.

“Fine”

“Yeah”

Alex and I said at the same time.

“Hey mom, I’m going to the beach now. Don’t find for me.” I told mom as I peeked into her room. It was WAY bigger than mine. 

“Okay. But bring Austin along. He’s probably bored out of his mind. Maybe little Adam too.” 

“Alright, alright. I’ll bring everyone there!” Exasperated.

“I’m kidding. Just bring Austin. You love him.” She said smiling brightly.

“Duh. He’s the best brother anyone could ever have. That cute face- wait. You’re holding me up! I’m going now. Adios!” I said loudly, closing her bedroom door.

“Austin! Austin! Austin!” I shouted in a kiddy voice.

“Ally!” He replied back when he saw me going down the stairs.

“Come on. You need to change into your swimming trunks. We’re going to the beach.”

“Yay! Can Adam follow too? Pwease! Pwetty Pwease!” 

“Of course! Ask him to change and meet us at the back door in 10 minutes. I’ll be at your room.”

“Okay! You can change first.” He said.

I walked back up the stairs. Due to my slow reflexes, I bumped into the one and only Alex.

“Hey Ally. What are you doing?” 

“I’m going to hit the beach. With Austin and Adam.” I said casually.

“Oh! Can I come with?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“I have enough responsibility on my hands right now. I don’t want another burden. You know who the burden is.”’

He gasped dramatically while placing his hands on his toned chest. Did I say toned? No, flat chest.

“No way! I am not a burden. That was hurtful! You’re mean Ms. Ally Allison” He retorted.

“Whatever. You can go shove that sad face up your ass.” I said to him, a little too mean.

His face fell.

“Wait, I didn’t mean that. I’m sorry, that was harsh.” I continued.

He’s smirking now. Uh oh.

“Wow, The perfect Ms. Ally Allison is asking for my forgiveness. Didn’t expect her to be that kind of girl.” He said, with that arrogant smirk still plastered on his face.

“Urgh! Shut the hell up will you!” I stomped off to change and find Austin.

ALEX RAE EVANS :]

She’s so cute. Her beautiful smile. Stunning body. Her brown hair flowing like a waterfall. The way she moves. Everything about her is perfect. I’ve only known her for a day. She’s got me whipped.

“You like her.”

“Holy shit! Dad! Don’t sneak up on me like that” I said.

“You like her Alex.” He said, ignoring my little burst.

“No.” I don’t right? Do I? I don’t know…

“Of course you do. Don’t deny it. I see the way you look at her. The tenderness in your eyes.” Dad said. 

“Stop it. I don’t like- Do I?” I abruptly stop my sentence.

“Think about it Alex. Follow your heart.” He patted my shoulder and walked off.

Oh God. 

Do I like Allison?

Damn, I’m Falling.

---Aye guys! It’s waaaaaay too long! But, we had Mid-Year Exams recently. We’re free now! We hope you like this chapter. Next chapter might be uploaded next Monday. Thank you for the support. We love you. 

With Love

Nadya, for today.