CHAPTER 11: White House Pigs & Bacon Breakfast

WARNING: This chapter, or story even, consists of harsh language. If you don’t like it, just replace it with some wonderful words you have installed in your mind. All this mother unicorn language has been installed in my mind, I can’t help it babe. HAHA, love you bacon.

Childish Reject

Chapter  11

White House Pigs and Bacon Breakfast

Allison Gonzalez

It’s really cozy and warm here. My body is placed sideways against a nice warm pillow thingy and an arm like thingy draped across my torso, somehow protectively.  How is it not this nice every other morning? I’ve been staying in this house for years. I snuggled up closer to the warmth. Since I’m only wearing a short sleeve t-shirt, I can feel the really soft skin against my arm. Wait, skin? I quickly scrambled away from the nicely toned body and all its glory which really sucks since I only ended up smacked to the floor.

“ Ow, fuck” I swore under my breath just so the owner of the soft skinned dude doesn’t wake up. I quietly stood up, and thankfully, the dude, Alex, is still laid there sleeping with his expression so peaceful. His lips slightly parted and not in a smirk that I always see. It’s a good view from here. Until his eyes popped open and lips replaced into a smirk.

“You done ogling me Ally? Just a suggestion babe, take a picture it’ll last longer. Although I think you don’t really need a picture since you’re going to see this flawless face for the next 50 years or so.” Alex said, his voice still husky from sleep. So sexy. Sighs dreamily.

“Umm, H-Hi. Good m-morning. Nice seeing you this morning. Bacon. Waffles. Shit. Uhh, bye?”  By the time I made it to Bye, I was already at his door backing up all the way. I quickly spun around and ran out of his room.  When I got into my room, I so happened to loudly slammed my door probably waking up everyone sleeping on this level . I put my body against the door and heaved upon the rush of my beating heart.  A few minutes of sitting still against the door, I hear footsteps walking near my door. I then hear something sliding down against my door.

“I know you’re in there Ally. Can I come in? Please.” Alex said softly as if he knows I’m right at the other side of the door.

“Go away” I replied back softly, almost whispered. I don’t think he even heard me. But life is full of surprises, ever heard of that saying? Sure you have.

“Just let me come in there for a bit. I promise I won’t tease you and would lower down my ego level for you.” He said in a playful voice.  I chuckled and pulled open my door. I looked to the floor to the sight of  Alex grunting and rubbing the back of his head. I fully laughed with my hands on my knees. After I calmed down a little, I looked up. Alex was standing at my door with his arms folded across his chest and trying to make himself look mad. Which of course failed, because he ended up smiling.

“You think that’s funny huh?” Alex said cynically and walked towards me slowly. I looked at him terrified of what he has planning in his head. I backed away a stepped every time he took another step forward. Soon, my thigh was against the foot of my bed. Shit shit shit. I got onto my bed and scrambled to the hill of fluffy pillows against the bedframe. I thought he would stop and just walk away but no, he climbed onto the bed and pinned my wrists on the cushioned headboard.

“Don’t worry baby, I would and could never hurt you.” he said.

But, no! The statement doesn’t end there

“But I could tickle you” And THAT people, is the death of me.

He tickled me on my waist, then on my thighs, easier said, everywhere that tickles. I was moving around like a wild elephant being hold down by a huge mother fucking crane, trying to push Alex away from me but failed because yeah, you know how it is being tickled. I couldn’t stop laughing it reached to the point where I was soundlessly laughing like a retarded seal. At last, Alex stopped tickling me after he’s finally sadistically satisfied.

“You sadist” I huffed and looked away from his with my arms wrapped around my chest. Bad move. It just made my freaking boobs look larger. Please don’t notice, I chanted in my mind for a few times. Alex placed both his palms on my cheeks (HAH! You thought I was going to say breasts right? No? Well, I tried) and turned my face to face his. His eyes had turned a shade darker than his usual brown and was swirling with lust.

He slowly lowered his head towards mine. With no consent, my eyes fluttered close waiting for his lips to reach mine. Not up to 5 nano-seconds, his soft lips was already pressed against me passionately and full of emotions. I could feel it all again, all the tingly and sparkling feeling wafted through me.

His hands went down to my waist pulling further into him if possible. Alex Jr. is excited. I can feel him pressing against my core and that made me let out a lustful moan. Alex groaned against my mouth due to my reaction. He slid his hands lower down to my thighs and pulled it up to wrap my legs around his waist. I reached my hands around his shoulders and pulled him closer to me not caring he would crash against me. Alex licked my lower lip asking for an entrance. Access denied. He grunted and poked the side of my body. I squealed and he decided to use this opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. Crazy bastard, he could he just squeezed my butt or something like most guys do. He’s not like other guys though, he’s my Alex. Possessive aren’t you now Ally. Fuck this, I fought for dominance as I tongue wrestled him. That sounds really weird. I finally let him have his pride knowing he won’t stop fighting against me. He smiled against my lips.

“BREAKFAST! Come on Ally! Breakfast is ready! And, why is your door locked?” Shouted my mom through across the door. The barrier that could reveal what Alex and I were into just a second ago.

We pulled away and he rested his forehead against mine as we both breathed heavily. Alex finally opened his eyes and looked into mine.

“You should really shower babe, I swear a pig rolling around in mud is much more presentable in the White House” Alex said.

I pushed him away from me. One minute he’s this really cute and sweet guy, then to the sex crazed dolphin, then came back the annoying jerk. Is he on his man period or something? Ew, bad image to think of.

“You wouldn’t be more presentable than I am without a cold shower right now” I muttered back.

“Shut up” Alex said as he went out my door probably to have his cold shower.

My door opened again and Alex walked in. Again.

“I’m sorry, I forgot something” Huh? He didn’t come here bringing anything.

“Stop thinking so much, I forgot this” He said and leaned down to peck my lips, then he walked out the door.

If you thought he was done and gone by now, you thought wrong. His head popped in again. Nope, he had nothing important to say, he winked. That fool.

My fool.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHTY!

HEY GUYS!

Thank you for reading this, took me maybe 3 hours just to write this chapter.

You see how I can’t give you long chapters? I take hours just to write this little, I hope this satisfies you.

If there are any grammar, spelling, punctuation or whatever English mistakes you noticed in this chapter, do remind me in the comment section below. Your kindness is much appreciated.

And for anyone who’s wondering, this is all according to what I “learn”(I’m sorry, I don’t always pay attention)(Don’t underestimate my Asian self)  in school. Which is British English. Singapore is under the British education system after being colonized years ago.

Anywhore! I won’t bother you with my irritating self and let you read other stories. Or just live on cookies and watch videos on YouTube like I do.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

And don’t forget,

I LOVE YOU!

Lots of mother trucking love,

Nadya of The FlayKnuckleS.