The Meeting Chapter Three.

AN~

Hey there Amazing! Its Nadya! This is Chapter 3! Hope you like it! I'm sure there would be more Author's Note down there. Read it later :)

Picture of Austin (Allison's lil bro) ------>

Happy Reading! Much love <3

--------------------------------------------------

Childish Reject

Chapter 3 

The Meeting.

"Ally! Ally! Ally! Wake up! Wake up!" 

"What the hell?! Get off my bed Austin! Stop jumping and making loud noises!"I shrieked!

This is how I get woken up on the first day of Summer?!

This is ridiculous.

Austin continued jumping, obviously trying to have me get mad at him.

How could I? He's too cute. 

I got out of bed and carried Austin's tiny 6 year old body to the kitchen and placed him on top of the kitchen island.

I made my way to the fridge and got out some stuff for breakfast, a carton of chocolate milk and a carton strawberry milk.

Why? Cause Austin is a Chocolate milk boy and I'm a Strawberry milk girl.

That way, mom has to buy two types of milk when grocery shopping.

Thank God, for the money my parents worked hard for.

I poured a glass of chocolate milk for Austin and cooked some bacon, pancakes, eggs and toast for breakfast.

A few moments later, both mom and dad came into the kitchen with a grin on their faces.

"Oh my gosh! Allý's cooking!" Mom literally shouted, in my dad's ear.

"Yeah, what's up with that? I can't cook?"  I asked, a little confused.

I turned to my dad and he was shrugging and rubbing his left ear.

I smiled at him and turned to my mom, with a curious expression planted on my face.

"Don't you know? You are the best cook I have ever met! You could open up a restaurant at this age and get successful in a matter of seconds" Mom said, smiling.

I just shrugged and continued eating. I'm not gonna deny my cooking is delicious, I just don't like showing off. I like keeping my talents to myself.

Like, I sing. But no one knows. Except for my bestfriend Sarah. She heard me sing once and I had no choice but to confess.

She totally freaked out and I had to threaten her into shutting up and not to tell anyone. Not even a single soul. ,Nope, not even hints. Her secret of having a crush on Dylan from my AP Chemistry class will be spread around. 

Yeah, I'm a bitch. But you gotta do, what you gotta do. Singing is the biggest secret I've ever kept.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"Mom! I'm ready! Where are you guys?" I shouted from the top of the stairs.

"We're at the door! Come on, get your butt down here." She replied, or shouted back.

Apparently, we're going to retrieve my suprise.

Yeah, she said it yesterday. I'm like a lost puppy right now. They have been smiling and whispering between each other since breakfast.