Chapter 8: It's The Flavours Of Lifeee!

Childish Reject

Chapter 8

It’s The Flavours Of Lifeee!

Alex’s POV

Well, how bad could it be? It’s only Ally making breakfast…

“Here goes nothing..” I said weakly. Everyone’s eyes are piercing through me. I can do this. Oh, nothing is going to go wrong!

I cut through the bacon and slowly put it into my mouth.

Hotness spread through my mouth. It’s like fuel and a torched up fire mixed up in my mouth. The sensations of an unknown spice travels around my tongue and down my throat. It’s like having laxatives all over again.

I look up from my plate to seeing the intent faces of the whole family. I tried smiling but, you know, it turned out into a grimace. I am pretty sure my face appears to be red and steam is probably coming out of my ears like a Chuggington now. Ya know, Chuggington. The red train from Disney Junior? No? Too bad for you. I’m serious, I really feel bad for you.

Back to what was going on!

“This is a-amazing A-Ally!” I wheezed through my mouth.

Why is the bacon so spicy? Ally! Ally was up to something. I knew it. She wouldn’t have cooked everything by herself if she didn’t have anything up her sleeves.

“Come on, eat more!” Ally said enthusiastically. Evilness swirling all around her hazel-brown eyes. Is evilness a word? I don’t know. Go check a dictionary. Everyone around the table grinned widely at me and rooted for me to continue eating.

I scooped up a blob of scrambled eggs onto my spoon and welcomed it into my mouth. And boy, it was salty! I scrunched up my nose in disgust but quickly changed it into a forced smile when I felt all the attention on me. I guess my theory of ‘ Oh, nothing is going to go wrong!’ is obviously false.

“ Finish it Alex. I put a lot of effort on making you this breakfast. I’m sure every one of us here wants you to finish it” Ally contentedly said. Oh, her smile.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Beware Ally, payback’s a bitch.

THE END OF CHAPTER 8!

Hello guys!

Here is chapter 8 for you.

Sorry for the long wait. School just reopened from a month of holiday.

It was quite hectic, I can say.

We hope you guys had a great week J

We know it’s short. We tried.  I practically wrote it in school!

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!

Love,

The Flays.