Chapter 9: Oh! It's PAYBACK time;)

Alex's POV

" That girl! How could she humiliate me in front of everyone and made my tummy upset?! " I growled, well whined.

" Awh! Don't be that way sweetie! " A voice said as it neared me.

Oh I know that voice any time! The one and only rascal, Ally.

I felt arms wrap around my neck and I blushed as she whispered into my ears.

" Don't underestimate the power of Ally, my love" she said in an awfully cute british accent.

Oh she is going to get it! Like seriously get it!

I slowly pushed her tiny frame to the wall. I grabbed her wrists and turned so I was facing her. Oh this is getting good. I put both her arms above her head with one hand as I leaned down and whispered into her ears," My sweet, lovely Ally how can I underestimate your power if I have my own."

I felt her body shiver and that made my insides fill with joy due to the effect I was giving her. Honestly, I could get hard just by looking at her. Keep it to yourself Alex!

Our nose brushed against each other and I saw her blush. She looked down trying to cover her blush with her long, silky hair. No one can resist this charm of mine. I placed my thumb and index finger on her chin and tilted her head up. Beautiful.

Her beautiful brown eyes, so captivating. Her cute little nose, like a baby reindeer. Her soft, pink lips, looking kissable anytime.

I leaned in closer as our lips brushed past each other. Her lips were so soft and sweet, I couldn't help it, I kissed her. I kissed Ally. She frozed for a moment but moved in perfect sync after I continued kissing her. Our lips moved in a perfect motion. Moulding it's way together as if they belong together. I wraped my arms around a sculpted waist and pulled her closer to me. She pulled my neck closer to her, deepening the kiss. Wait, what am I doing?

On instinct, I pulled back from our kiss and stared at her face in shock. Her expression mirrored mine. I quickly let go of her body and rushed out of the room. What the hell happened back there? What have I done?

----------------------------------

Ally's Point Of View

What was that? I kissed Alex. I freaking kissed that douchebag! His wonderful chapped, but soft lips touched mine... Ally! Stop it. You're out of your mind. You call that a payback?! Why a kiss though? The way he kissed me, it was so sweet and gentle like he could break me anytime. He tasted like peppermint. Lucky it wasn't the taste of breakfast I made earlier. Ally! Stop thinking about the kiss. I could go insane just thinking about Alex. Or the wonderful kiss...*sigh*. Smack me right now!

I was thinking so hard when until I heard someone clear their throat. I turned back to see him leaning against the doorframe! Alex. Okaaay, this is awkward...

He looked at me and smirked," Hey baby! What are you still doing in my room? Want to get down and dirty on my king sized bed?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

What the hell? It was all just a game for him! Here I was thinking how wonderful and beautiful that kiss was, and it was all just a fucking game to him. I was feeling more angry rather than dejected.

I take a step closer to him and slide my hands down his muscular chest. I could feel the abs through his shirt and felt the him tense after evey single touch. I whispered into his ear flirtatiously, "Don't worry about me baby, I love hanging out with you but not today since I obviously have much more dignity in me than being desperate like you." I smiled as I peck his cheeks and walk out the door, swaying my hips. I could feel his eyes burning into my ass. Pervert. Good job Ally, you deserve a pat on the back :)