Chapter 13

Sky.

Skies are one of the most perfect creations.

It didn't matter whether it was cloudy or not - the sky always had a surprise waiting for you.

Watching the sky was something Oikawa and Iwaizumi had been doing since they were little.

Almost every evening they would sit in their window seats with hot cups of tea or coffee, depending on the evening, and watch the sun set.

However it was different in the winter. The sun set early and around the time they would usually sit down - it was already dark.

But that didn't stop them from quietly sitting in front of one another next to a window.

Winter skies had their own specific spice - amazingly clear night skies.

Since Oikawa and Iwaizumi didn't live in the centre of the town, the polluted air didn't affect them.

And so they would make themselves some hot cocoa, go upstairs, sit down and look outside. The clear sky would open up a view to billions of billions of stars, ranging in sizes and colors. If they were lucky, they could even see a part of a milky way galaxy, a big line of stars, close to one another.

Not all nights were clear, some were cloudy, but once the snowflakes would start falling down it would calm them both down.

It was a night exactly like that. Oikawa was next to Iwaizumi, looking outside at the falling snowflakes, his head resting on Iwaizumi's shoulder.

.

.

.

.

Listening to twenty one pilots while writing this helps.
I listened to A Car, A Torch, A Death.

Anyway,what are your thoughts?

-hatari